Capital flight from China: 1984-2001
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donogh C. McDonald, 1985. "Trade Data Discrepancies and the Incentive to Smuggle: An Empirical Analysis (Divergences dans les donnÃ©es sur les Ã©changes commerciaux et attrait de la contrebande: analyse empirique) (Discrepancia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(4), pages 668-692, December.
- Anke Hoeffler & Catherine A Pattillo & Paul Collier, 1999. "Flight Capital as a Portfolio Choice," IMF Working Papers 99/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Nadeem Ul Haque, 1985. "Foreign Borrowing and Capital Flight: A Formal Analysis (Emprunt extÃ©rieur et Ã©vasion de capitaux: analyse mathÃ©matique) (Endeudamiento externo y fuga de capitales: Un anÃ¡lisis formal)," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(4), pages 606-628, December.
- N/A, 1989. "Annual Report," Evaluation Review, , vol. 13(3), pages 320-320, June.
- Terry Sicular, 1998.
"Capital Flight and Foreign Investment: Two Tales From China and Russia,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 589-602, July.
- Terry Sicular, 1998. "Capital Flight and Foreign Investment: Two Tales from China and Russia," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9803, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- John H. Herbert, 1995. "Measurement Errors in Introductory Econometric Courses," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 97-108, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007.
"The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows: Patterns and Possible Explanations,"
NBER Chapters,in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 421-480
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Eswar S Prasad, 2005. "The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows; Patterns and Possible Explanations," IMF Working Papers 05/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "The Chinese Approach to Capital Inflows: Patterns and Possible Explanations," NBER Working Papers 11306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & XingWang Qian, 2010. "Capital Flight: China's Experience," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 227-247, May.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006.
"Hot Money Inflows in China : How the People's Bank of China Took up the Challenge,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006. "Hot money inflows in China : How the people's bank of China took up the challenge," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Lai, Jennifer /J.T., 2008. "Capital flow to China and the issue of hot money: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 32539, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2009.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank, 2016.
"China's capital flight: Pre- and post-crisis experiences,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 88-112.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," CESifo Working Paper Series 5584, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2015. "China's Capital Flight: Pre- and Post-Crisis Experiences," Working Papers 103, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 16 Dec 2015.
- Aaron Mehrotra, 2008.
"Demand for Money in Transition: Evidence from China’s Disinflation,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(1), pages 36-47, February.
- Mehrotra, Aaron, 2006. "Demand for money in transition : evidence from China's disinflation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Philip R. Lane & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2006.
"The international financial integration of China and India,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio, 2006. "The International Financial Integration of China and India," CEPR Discussion Papers 5852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "The international financial integration of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4132, The World Bank.
- Frank R. Gunter, 2013. "The Political Economy of Iraq," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14293.
- Lan Ju & Timothy (Jun) Lu & Zhiyong Tu, 2016. "Capital Flight and Bitcoin Regulation," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 445-455, September.
- Huang, Haizhou & Wang, Shuilin, 2004. "Exchange rate regimes: China's experience and choices," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 336-342.
- Tao Cai & Vinh Q. T. Dang & Jennifer T. Lai, 2016.
"China's Capital and ‘Hot’ Money Flows: An Empirical Investigation,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 276-294, August.
- Tao Cai & Vinh Q. T. Dang & Jennifer T. Lai, 2015. "China's Capital and "Hot" Money Flows: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 162015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Chen, Jinzhao & Qian, Xingwang, 2016.
"Measuring on-going changes in China's capital controls: A de jure and a hybrid index data set,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 167-182.
- Jinzhao Chen & Xingwang Qian, 2015. "Measuring the On-Going Changes in China's Capital Flow Management: A De Jure and a Hybrid Index Data Set," Working Papers 112015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- András Székely-Doby, 2009. "On Some Characteristics of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 214-223.
- James Laurenceson & Corrine Dobson, "undated". "China’s business cycles since 1979: a chronology and comparative analysis," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 1705, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:15:y:2004:i:1:p:63-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .