Exchange rate regimes: China's experience and choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Fischer, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2004.
"The East Asian Dollar Standard, Fear of Floating, and Original Sin,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 331-360, August.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2003. "The East Asian Dollar Standard, Fear of Floating, and Original Sin," Working Papers 03001, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2003. "The East Asian Dollar Standard, Fear of Floating, and Original Sin," Working Papers 112003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Andrew Berg & Paolo Mauro & Michael Mussa & Alexander K. Swoboda & Esteban Jadresic & Paul R Masson, 2000. "Exchange Rate Regimes in an Increasingly Integrated World Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 193, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2005. "An essay on the revived Bretton Woods system," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Feb.
- Marc G Quintyn & Bernard J Laurens & Hassanali Mehran & Tom Nordman, 1996. "Monetary and Exchange System Reforms in China; An Experiment in Gradualism," IMF Occasional Papers 141, International Monetary Fund.
- Gunter, Frank R., 2004. "Capital flight from China: 1984-2001," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 63-85, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dilem Yıldırım & Ethem Erdem Orman, 2016. "The Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle in the Presence of Structural Breaks: Evidence from China," ERC Working Papers 1601, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2016.
- Mehrotra, Aaron N., 2007.
"Exchange and interest rate channels during a deflationary era--Evidence from Japan, Hong Kong and China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 188-210, March.
- Mehrotra, Aaron, 2005. "Exchange and interest rate channels during a deflationary era : evidence from Japan, Hong Kong and China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kubo, Koji, 2015. "Transition from black to official markets for foreign exchange in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 511, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Chun-Teck Lye & Tze-Haw Chan & Chee-Wooi Hooy, 2012.
"Nonlinear Analysis Of Chinese And Malaysian Exchange Rates Predictability With Monetary Fundamentals,"
Journal of Global Business and Economics,
Global Research Agency, vol. 5(1), pages 38-49, July.
- Chun-Teck Lye Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Tze-Haw Chan & Chee-Wooi Hooy, 2011. "Nonlinear Analysis Of Chinese And Malaysian Exchange Rates Predictability With Monetary Fundamentals," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-270, Conference Master Resources.
- World Bank & P.R.C. Development Research Center of the State Council, 2012. "China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative High-Income Society [pre-publication version]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6057, October.
- Meixing Dai, 2011.
"Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan,"
Working Papers of BETA
2011-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dai, Meixing, 2011. "Motivations and strategies for a real revaluation of the Yuan," MPRA Paper 30440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flávio Vilela Vieira & Michele Polline Veríssimo, 2005. "Crescimento Econômico De Longo Prazo Na China: Uma Investigação Econométrica," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 067, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Meixing Dai, 2013.
"In search of an optimal strategy for yuan’s real revaluation,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 29-46, February.
- Dai, Meixing, 2012. "In Search of an Optimal Strategy for Yuan’s Real Revaluation," MPRA Paper 41047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron Mehrotra, 2008.
"Demand for Money in Transition: Evidence from China’s Disinflation,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(1), pages 36-47, February.
- Mehrotra, Aaron, 2006. "Demand for money in transition : evidence from China's disinflation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- XU, Yingfeng, 2009. "Relevant international experience of real exchange rate adjustment for China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 440-451, September.
- Huang, Ying & Guo, Feng, 2007. "The role of oil price shocks on China's real exchange rate," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 403-416.
- Yu Hsing & Wen-Jen Hsieh, 2009. "Currency appreciation, rising financial asset values, and output fluctuations in China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 853-857.
- Xu, Yingfeng & Yan, Xiaoyi, 2009. "The Role of the Real Exchange Rate Adjustment in Expanding Service Employment in China," Working Papers 2009-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:12-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan, Isabel K. & Kakkar, Vikas, 2010. "The equilibrium real exchange rate of China: a productivity approach," MPRA Paper 35229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:15:y:2004:i:3:p:336-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.