China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative High-Income Society [pre-publication version]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Pant, Manoj, 2003. "Why the economic case for a multilateral agreement on investment is weak," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4323, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dobson, Wendy & Masson, Paul R., 2009. "Will the renminbi become a world currency?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 124-135, March.
- Huang, Haizhou & Wang, Shuilin, 2004. "Exchange rate regimes: China's experience and choices," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 336-342.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 1999. "Financial Restraints and Liberalization in Postwar Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dong He & Robert N. McCauley, 2010.
"Offshore Markets for the Domestic Currency: Monetary and Financial Stability Issues,"
1002, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Dong He & Robert McCauley, 2010. "Offshore markets for the domestic currency: monetary and financial stability issues," BIS Working Papers 320, Bank for International Settlements.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2008. "The Rise of China and India and the Commodity Boom: Economic and Environmental Implications for Low-Income Countries," Staff Paper Series 528, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Saggi, Kamal, 2000. "Assessing the Case for Extending WTO Disciplines on Investment-Related Policies," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 15, pages 629-653.
- Norton, Seth W, 1992. "Transaction Costs, Telecommunications, and the Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Growth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 175-196, October.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2003.
"An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-466, December.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002. "An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2909, The World Bank.
- Friedrich Wu & Rongfang Pan & Di Wang, 2010. "Renminbi's Potential to Become a Global Currency," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(1), pages 63-81.
- Morris Goldstein & Nicholas Lardy, 2006. "China's Exchange Rate Policy Dilemma," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 422-426, May.
- Ivar Kolstad & Arne Wiig, 2009. "What determines Chinese outward FDI?," CMI Working Papers 3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & D'Amato, Laura & Molinari, Andrea, 1999. "The effect of foreign entry on Argentina's domestic banking sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2158, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:41-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:24-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dalila NICET-CHENAF & Eric ROUGIER, 2014. "What is so specific with Middle-East and North-African pattern of growth and structural change? A quantitative comparative analysis," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Wei, Duan & Chao, He & Yali, Wen, 2016. "Role of income diversification in reducing forest reliance: Evidence from 1838 rural households in China," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 68-79.
- Shahrokhi, Manuchehr & Cheng, Huifang & Dandapani, Krishnan & Figueiredo, Antonio & Parhizgari, Ali M. & Shachmurove, Yochanan, 2017. "The evolution and future of the BRICS: Unbundling politics from economics," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-15.
- repec:eee:energy:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:232-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2015.
"Mixing business with politics: Political participation by entrepreneurs in China,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 220-235.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2013. "Mixing Business with Politics: Political Participation by Entrepreneurs in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-28, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:14:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0360-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Zhongfei & Barros, Carlos Pestana & Borges, Maria Rosa, 2015. "A Bayesian stochastic frontier analysis of Chinese fossil-fuel electricity generation companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 136-144.
- Zhu, Xi & Whalley, John & Zhao, Xiliang, 2014.
"Intergenerational transfer, human capital and long-term growth in China under the one child policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 275-283.
- Xi Zhu & John Whalley & Xiliang Zhao, 2013. "Intergenerational Transfer, Human Capital and Long-term Growth in China under the One Child Policy," NBER Working Papers 19160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Maliszewska, Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte, Israel & Timmer, Hans, 2015.
"Stress-testing Africa's recent growth and poverty performance,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 521-547.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Maliszewska, Maryla & Osorio-Rodarte, Israel & Timmer, Hans, 2013. "Stress-testing Africa's recent growth and poverty performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6517, The World Bank.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:22:y:2017:i:1:p:136-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Berglof, 2015. "New structural economics meets European transition," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 114-130, June.
- Shixiong Cao & Yuan Lv & Heran Zheng & Xin Wang, 2015. "Research of the Risk Factors of China’s Unsustainable Socioeconomic Development: Lessons for Other Nations," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 337-347, September.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:349-370 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fleisher, Belton M. & McGuire, William H. & Smith, Adam Nicholas & Zhou, Mi, 2015. "Knowledge capital, innovation, and growth in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 31-42.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2014. "Analysis of energy-related CO2 (carbon dioxide) emissions and reduction potential in the Chinese non-metallic mineral products industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 688-697.
- Liu, Can & Mullan, Katrina & Liu, Hao & Zhu, Wenqing & Rong, Qingjiao, 2014. "The estimation of long term impacts of China's key priority forestry programs on rural household incomes," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 267-285.
- Huang, Yiping, 2016. "Understanding China's Belt & Road Initiative: Motivation, framework and assessment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 314-321.
- Mischke, Peggy & Karlsson, Kenneth B., 2014. "Modelling tools to evaluate China's future energy system – A review of the Chinese perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 132-143.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.