China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold, Jens M. & Javorcik, Beata S. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2011.
"Does services liberalization benefit manufacturing firms?: Evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 136-146, September.
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata S. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2007. "Does services liberalization benefit manufacturing firms ? Evidence from the Czech Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4109, The World Bank.
- Tarhan Feyzioglu & Nathan Porter & Elöd Takáts, 2009. "Interest Rate Liberalization in China," IMF Working Papers 09/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Beata Javorcik & Wolfgang Keller & James Tybout, 2008.
"Openness and Industrial Response in a Wal-Mart World: A Case Study of Mexican Soaps, Detergents and Surfactant Producers,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1558-1580, December.
- Javorcik, Beata & Keller, Wolfgang & Tybout, James, 2006. "Openness and industrial response in a Wal-Mart world : a case study of Mexican soaps, detergents, and surfactant producers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3999, The World Bank.
- Javorcik, Beata & Keller, Wolfgang & Tybout, James R, 2006. "Openness and Industrial Response in a Wal-Mart World: A Case Study of Mexican Soaps, Detergents and Surfactant Producers," CEPR Discussion Papers 5823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beata Smarzynska Javorcik & Wolfgang Keller & James R. Tybout, 2006. "Openness and Industrial Responses in a Wal-Mart World: A Case Study of Mexican Soaps, Detergents and Surfactant Producers," NBER Working Papers 12457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2009. "Global Economic Prospects 2009 : Commodities at the Crossroads," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2581.
- KC Fung & Alicia Garcia-Herrero, 2009. "A Comparative Empirical Examination of Outward Direct Investment from Four Asian Economies: China, Japan, Republic of Korea and Taiwan," Working Papers 0919, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Norton, Seth W, 1992. "Transaction Costs, Telecommunications, and the Microeconomics of Macroeconomic Growth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 175-196, October.
- V.N. Balasubramanyam, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Development Economics, Volumes 1 & 2, chapter 39 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2003.
"An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 443-466, December.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002. "An assessment of telecommunications reform in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2909, The World Bank.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 1999. "Financial Restraints and Liberalization in Postwar Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friedrich Wu & Rongfang Pan & Di Wang, 2010. "Renminbi's Potential to Become a Global Currency," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(1), pages 63-81.
- Adolfo Barajas & Natalia Salazar & Roberto Steiner, 1999. "Foreign Investment in Colombia’s Financial Sector," IMF Working Papers 99/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Benedicte Vibe Christensen, 2010. "China in Africa: A Macroeconomic Perspective - Working Paper 230," Working Papers 230, Center for Global Development.
- He, Wei & Lyles, Marjorie A., 2008. "China's outward foreign direct investment," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 485-491.
- Manmohan Singh, 2011. "Making OTC Derivatives Safe—A Fresh Look," IMF Working Papers 11/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & D'Amato, Laura & Molinari, Andrea, 1999. "The effect of foreign entry on Argentina's domestic banking sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2158, The World Bank.
- Coxhead, Ian & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2008. "The Rise of China and India and the Commodity Boom: Economic and Environmental Implications for Low-Income Countries," Staff Paper Series 528, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rickne, Johanna, 2013.
"Labor market conditions and social insurance in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 52-68.
- Rickne, Johanna, 2012. "Labor Market Conditions and Social Insurance in China," Working Paper Series 924, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:258-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jocebs:v:15:y:2017:i:3:p:269-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cull, Robert & Li, Wei & Sun, Bo & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2015.
"Government connections and financial constraints: Evidence from a large representative sample of Chinese firms,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 271-294.
- Cull, Robert & Li, Wei & Sun, Bo & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2013. "Government connections and financial constraints : evidence from a large representative sample of Chinese firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6352, The World Bank.
- Cull, Robert & Li, Wei & Sun, Bo & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2015. "Government Connections and Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Large Representative Sample of Chinese Firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 1129, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chen, Y.-H. Henry & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M. & Morris, Jennifer F. & Babiker, Mustafa H., 2016. "Long-term economic modeling for climate change assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 867-883.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Martin Siddiqui, 2015. "Exchange Rate Policy in China after the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Time-varying Exchange Rate Basket," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 608-623, August.
- Anderson, John & Sutherland, Dylan & Severe, Sean, 2015. "An event study of home and host country patent generation in Chinese MNEs undertaking strategic asset acquisitions in developed markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 758-771.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:12925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.