Renminbi's Potential to Become a Global Currency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dobson, Wendy & Masson, Paul R., 2009. "Will the renminbi become a world currency?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 124-135, March.
- Richard N. Cooper, 2009. "The Future of the Dollar," Policy Briefs PB09-21, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Fred Hu, 2008. "The Role of the Renminbi in the World Economy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 28(2), pages 219-224, Winter.
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11855, Juni.
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 28241, Juni.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank & the People’s Republic of China Development Research Center of the State Council, 2013. "China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative Society," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12925, Juni.
- Reiss, Daniel Gersten, 2014.
"Invoice Currency in Brazil,"
59412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Gersten Reiss, 2016. "Invoice Currency In Brazil," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 106, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- World Bank & P.R.C. Development Research Center of the State Council, 2012. "China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative High-Income Society [pre-publication version]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6057, Juni.
- Keddad, Benjamin, 2019.
"How do the Renminbi and other East Asian currencies co-move?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 49-70.
- Keddad, Benjamin, 2016. "How do the Renminbi and other East Asian currencies co-move?," MPRA Paper 83782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyoung-kyu Chey, 2013. "The Concepts, Consequences, and Determinants of Currency Internationalization," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-03, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Ho, Kin-Yip & Shi, Yanlin & Zhang, Zhaoyong, 2018. "Public information arrival, price discovery and dynamic correlations in the Chinese renminbi markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 168-186.
- Chee-Heong Quah & Patrick M. Crowley, 2012. "China and the Dollar: An Optimum Currency Area View," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 391-411.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2013:y:2013:i:4:id:431:p:391-411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyoung-kyu Chey, 2014. "A Demand-Side Analysis of Renminbi Internationalisation: The Renminbi in South Korea," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-02, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Daniel Gersten Reiss, 2015.
"Invoice currency: Puzzling evidence and new questions from Brazil,"
Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 16(2), pages 206-225.
- Reiss, Daniel Gersten, 2014. "Invoice Currency in Brazil," MPRA Paper 59412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Gersten Reiss, 2015. "Invoice Currency: puzzling evidence and new questions from Brazil," Working Papers Series 382, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Yang-Chao Wang & Jui-Jung Tsai & Qiaoqiao Li, 2017. "Policy Impact on the Chinese Stock Market: From the 1994 Bailout Policies to the 2015 Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Menzie Chinn, 2015. "Emerging Market Economies and the Next Reserve Currencies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Hyoung-kyu Chey, 2015. "Renminbi in Ordinary Economies: A Demand-side Study of Currency Globalization," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(3), pages 1-21, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:chinae:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:63-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.