Invoice Currency In Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Elias Papaioannou & Richard Portes, 2008. "Costs and benefits of running an international currency," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 348, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980.
"Vehicle Currencies and the Structure of International Exchange,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(3), pages 513-526, August.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1979. "Vehicle Currencies And the Structure Of International Exchange," NBER Working Papers 0333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baron, David P, 1976. "Fluctuating Exchange Rates and the Pricing of Exports," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 425-438, September.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2012.
"Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199642472.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 2011. "Exorbitant Privilege: The Rise and Fall of the Dollar," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199596713.
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Tille, Cédric, 2008. "Vehicle currency use in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 177-192, December.
- Marc Flandreau & Clemens Jobst, 2009. "The Empirics of International Currencies: Network Externalities, History and Persistence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(537), pages 643-664, April.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2015.
"Export Performance, Invoice Currency and Heterogeneous Exchange Rate Pass-through,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 315-339, February.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2013/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export Performance, Invoice Currency, and Heterogeneous Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 13_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Zhang, Cathy, 2014.
"An information-based theory of international currency,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 286-301.
- Zhang, Cathy, 2013. "An Information-Based Theory of International Currency," MPRA Paper 42114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich Wu & Rongfang Pan & Di Wang, 2010. "Renminbi's Potential to Become a Global Currency," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Friberg, Richard & Wilander, Fredrik, 2008. "The currency denomination of exports -- A questionnaire study," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 54-69, May.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1979. "Money in International Exchange: The Convertible Currency System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195024098.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristina V. Shvandar & Artur V. Glazunov, 2017. "National Currencies in Foreign Trade Transactions: International Experience and Results," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 4, pages 122-135, August.
- Maria Siranova & Menbere Workie Tiruneh, 2016. "The determinants of errors and omissions in a small and open economy: The case of Slovakia," Working Papers wp73, Institute of Economic Research, SAS, revised 08 Apr 2016.
- Liu, Tao & Lu, Dong, 2019. "Trade, finance and endogenous invoicing currency: Theory and firm-level evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 21-44.
- Liu, Tao & Lu, Dong & Woo, Wing Thye, 2019. "Trade, finance and international currency," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 374-413.
- Adrien Faudot, 2015. "The Euro: An International Invoicing Currency?," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Liu, Tao & Lu, Dong & Zhang, Ruifeng, 2017. "Currency choice in international trade: a new monetarist approach and firm-level evidence," MPRA Paper 79149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F39 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2014:106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.