National Currencies in Foreign Trade Transactions: International Experience and Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reiss, Daniel G, 2012. "Easing trade costs within Mercosul," MPRA Paper 42174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shabtai Donnenfeld & Alfred Haug, 2003. "Currency Invoicing in International Trade: an Empirical Investigation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 332-345, May.
- Friberg, Richard & Wilander, Fredrik, 2008. "The currency denomination of exports -- A questionnaire study," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 54-69, May.
- Reiss, Daniel Gersten, 2014.
"Invoice Currency in Brazil,"
59412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Gersten Reiss, 2016. "Invoice Currency In Brazil," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 106, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Artur V. Glazunov & Kristina V. Shvandar & Anastasia A. Anisimova, 2016. "Development of National Payment Systems as the Current Trend," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 5, pages 94-102, October.
- Tasneem Chipty & Christopher M. Snyder, 1999. "The Role Of Firm Size In Bilateral Bargaining: A Study Of The Cable Television Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 326-340, May.
- Igor A. Yakovlev & Kristina V. Shvandar, 2015. "Floating Exchange Rate in Transition Economies," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 5, pages 103-112, October.
- ITO Takatoshi & KOIBUCHI Satoshi & SATO Kiyotaka & SHIMIZU Junko, 2013. "Choice of Invoicing Currency: New evidence from a questionnaire survey of Japanese export firms," Discussion papers 13034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
Keywordsnational currency; settlements on foreign trade operations; currency structure of settlements; countries of the EAEU; trading partners;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fru:finjrn:170410:p:122-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gennady Ageev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frigvru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.