Agricultural R&D Policy: A Tragedy of the International Commons
Replaced with revised version of paper 07/10/09.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Stads, Gert-Jan, 2004.
"Investing in Sub-Saharan African agricultural research,"
2020 vision briefs
8, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Stads, Gert-Jan, 2004. "Investing in Sub-Saharan African agricultural research," Issue briefs 24, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alston, Julian M. & Freebairn, John W. & James, Jennifer S., 2004.
"Levy-funded research choices by producers and society,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(1), March.
- Julian M. Alston & John W. Freebairn & Jennifer S. James, 2004. "Levy-funded research choices by producers and society," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(1), pages 33-64, 03.
- Carlson, Gerald A. & Zilberman, David & Miranowski, John, 1993. "Agricultural and Resource Economics," Staff General Research Papers 11104, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2004.
"The Economics of Technology Sharing: Open Source and Beyond,"
NBER Working Papers
10956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2005. "The Economics of Technology Sharing: Open Source and Beyond," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 99-120, Spring.
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David, 2002.
"The Case Against Intellectual Property,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pardey, Philip G & Roseboom, Johannes & Craig, Barbara J, 1992. "A Yardstick for International Comparisons: An Application to National Agricultural Research Expenditures," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(2), pages 333-49, January.
- Brian D. Wright & Tiffany M. Shih, 2010.
NBER Working Papers
15793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonwoo Koo & Philip G. Pardey & Keming Qian & Yi Zhang, 2006.
"An option perspective on generating and maintaining plant variety rights in China,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 35-48, 07.
- Koo, Bonwoo & Pardey, Philip G. & Qian, Keming & Zhang, Yi, 2003. "An Option Perspective On Generating And Maintaining Plant Variety Rights In China," Staff Papers 13779, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Beintema, Nienke M. & Dehmer, Steven & Wood, Stanley, 2006. "Agricultural research: a growing global divide?," Food policy reports 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2002. "Some Simple Economics of Open," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 197-234, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:43094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.