Report NEP-INO-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Apergis & C. Economidou & I. Filippidis, 2008. "Innovation, Technology Transfer and Labor Productivity Linkages: Evidence from a Panel of Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 08-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331211_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Ziegler, 2008. "Disentangling Specific Subsets of Innovations : A Micro-Econometric Analysis of their Determinants," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/100, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2007. "Military R&D: the productivity puzzle," Staff Papers 7379, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Henry Sauermann & Wesley M. Cohen, 2008. "What Makes Them Tick? Employee Motives and Firm Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyeog Ug Kwon & Kyoji Fukao & YoungGak Kim, 2008. "Innovation and Productivity Growth: An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro Data of the Basic Survey of Business Structure and Activity and the Japanese National Innovation Survey [in Japanese]," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-002, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- R. Anton Braun & Toshihiro Okada & Nao Sudo, 2008. "U.S. R&D and Japanese Medium Term Cycles," Discussion Paper Series 43, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2008.
- James, Jennifer S. & Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M., 2008. "Agricultural R&D Policy: A Tragedy of the International Commons," Staff Papers 43094, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro & Schettino, Francesco, 2008. "Determinants of patent withdrawals: evidence from a sample of Italian applications with the EPO," MPRA Paper 11220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "Induced Technical Change, Induced Institutional Change and Mechanism Design," Staff Papers 7050, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2008. "General Purpose Technology, Revolutionary Technology, and Technological Maturity," Staff Papers 6206, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- N. Apergis & C.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/304834432 Economidou & I. Filippidis, 2008. "International Technology Spillovers, Human Capital and Productivity Linkages: Evidence from the Industrial," Working Papers 08-30, Utrecht School of Economics.