International Technology Spillovers, Human Capital and Productivity Linkages: Evidence from the Industrial
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurel, Mathilde, 2014. "The main obstacles to firms. growth in Senegal: Implications for the long run," WIDER Working Paper Series 159, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordstotal factor productivity; technology spillovers; human capital; panel cointegration; manufacturing industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2008-10-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2008-10-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2008-10-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2008-10-28 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .