Report NEP-TID-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- N. Apergis & C. Economidou & I. Filippidis, 2008. "Innovation, Technology Transfer and Labor Productivity Linkages: Evidence from a Panel of Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 08-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331211_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hyeog Ug Kwon & Kyoji Fukao & YoungGak Kim, 2008. "Innovation and Productivity Growth: An Empirical Analysis Based on Micro Data of the Basic Survey of Business Structure and Activity and the Japanese National Innovation Survey [in Japanese]," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-002, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2007. "Military R&D: the productivity puzzle," Staff Papers 7379, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- N. Apergis & C. Economidou & I. Filippidis, 2008. "International Technology Spillovers, Human Capital and Productivity Linkages: Evidence from the Industrial," Working Papers 08-30, Utrecht School of Economics.