Report NEP-HRM-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, Tapas & Jumah, Adusei & Parhi, Mamata, 2008. "Age-structured Human Capital and Spatial Total Factor Productivity Dynamics," Economics Series 226, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2008. "Firm-Provided Training and Labor Market Policies," Documentos de Trabajo 252, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Sabarwal, Shwetlena & Terrell, Katherine, 2008. "Does Gender Matter for Firm Performance? Evidence from Eastern Europe and Central Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 3758, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erber, Georg & Madlener, Reinhard, 2008. "Impact of ICT and Human Skills on the European Financial Intermediation Sector," FCN Working Papers 5/2008, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Teacher Quality in Educational Production: Tracking, Decay, and Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 14442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boudarbat, Brahim & Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, Craig, 2008. "The Evolution of the Returns to Human Capital in Canada, 1980-2006," Economics working papers craig_riddell-2008-15, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Oct 2008.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Chen, Wen-Hao & Corak, Miles, 2008. "Intergenerational Education Mobility among the Children of Canadian Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 3759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederick L. Joutz & Yasser Abdih, 2008. "The Impact of Public Capital, Human Capital, and Knowledge on Aggregate Output," IMF Working Papers 08/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Mann, Jitendar S., 1969. "The Fiscal Impact of Employment in the Twin Cities Metropolitan Area," Economic Study Reports 7563, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "Occupational Choice and Social Contacts Across Regions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hiroshi Sato & Li Shi, 2008. "Class Origin, Family Culture, and Intergenerational Correlation of Education in Rural China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-007, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Todd Davey, 2008. "Attitudes of Higher Education students to new venture creation: a preliminary approach to the Portuguese case," FEP Working Papers 298, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- N. Apergis & C. Economidou & I. Filippidis, 2008. "International Technology Spillovers, Human Capital and Productivity Linkages: Evidence from the Industrial," Working Papers 08-30, Utrecht School of Economics.