Attitudes of Higher Education students to new venture creation: a preliminary approach to the Portuguese case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Brandstatter, Hermann, 1997. "Becoming an entrepreneur -- A question of personality structure?," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 157-177, April.
- Kourilsky, Marilyn L. & Walstad, William B., 1998. "Entrepreneurship and female youth: knowledge, attitudes, gender differences, and educational practices," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 77-88, January.
- Mcmullan, W. Ed & Long, Wayne A., 1987. "Entrepreneurship education in the nineties," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 261-275.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rui Baptista & Roy Thurik, 2004. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Unemployment: is Portugal an Outlier?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-40, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Frederic Delmar & Per Davidsson, 2000. "Where do they come from? Prevalence and characteristics of nascent entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Entrepreneurial potential in Business and Engineering courses … why worry now?," FEP Working Papers 256, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carroll, Glenn R. & Mosakowski, Elaine M., 1987. "The Career Dynamics of Self-Employment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt13p1n10b, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Paula Stephan & Asmaa El-Ganainy, 2007. "The entrepreneurial puzzle: explaining the gender gap," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 475-487, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fakhrul Anwar Zainol & Wan Norhayate Wan Daud & Nalini Arumugam & Nor Asmahani Ibrahim, 2015. "A Feasibility Study on Business Consulting Services to Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) by Public University in Malaysia," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 59-65, April.
- Yeboah Asuamah Samuel & Kumi Ernest & Jacob Baffour Awuah, 2013. "An Assessment of Entrepreneurship Intention Among Sunyani Polytechnic Marketing Students," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(1), pages 37-49.
More about this item
Keywordsstudents; entrepreneurship; attitudes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-10-28 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2008-10-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2008-10-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2008-10-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.