Levy-funded research choices by producers and society
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julian M. Alston & John W. Freebairn & Jennifer S. James, 2004. "Levy-funded research choices by producers and society," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(1), pages 33-64, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xueyan Zhao, 2003.
"Who bears the burden and who receives the gain?-The case of GWRDC R&D investments in the Australian grape and wine industry,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 355-366.
- Xueyan Zhao, 2002. "Who Bears the Burden and Who Receives the Gain? - The Case of GWRDC R&D Investments in the Australian Grape and Wine Industry," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Campbell, H F & Bond, K A, 1997. "The Cost of Public Funds in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(220), pages 22-34, March.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Harvey Lapan, 1997.
"Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R&D,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1229-1242.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E., 1997. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R & D," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5048, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & LAPAN, HARVEY E, 1997. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R&D," ISU General Staff Papers 199703010800001286, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E., 1999. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R&D," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1735, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Duncan, R & Tisdell, Clem, 1971. "Research and Technical Progress: The Returns to Producers," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(117), pages 124-129, March.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M, 1997. "Producer Surplus without Apology? Evaluating Investments in R&D," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(221), pages 146-158, June.
- Xueyan Zhao & John Mullen & Garry Griffith & Roley Piggott & William Griffiths, 2003. "The incidence of gains and taxes associated with R&D and promotion in the Australian beef industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 333-344.
- James F. Oehmke & Eric W. Crawford, 2002. "The Sensitivity of Returns to Research Calculations to Supply Elasticity," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 366-369.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pardey, Philip G. & James, Jennifer S. & Alston, Julian M. & Wood, Stanley & Koo, Bonwoo & Binenbaum, Eran & Hurley, Terrance M. & Glewwe, Paul & Mayer, Jorge & Jones, Richard & De Groote, Hugo & Kana, 2007. "Science, Technology and Skills," Reports 136256, University of Minnesota, International Science and Technology Practice and Policy.
- Davis, Jeff & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia S. & Nedumaran, Swanikannu & Charyulu, Deevi Kumara, 2014. "The importance of disaggregation for understanding research impacts and modelling adoption," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165820, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- George Verikios, 2006. "Understanding the World Wool Market: Trade, Productivity and Grower Incomes. Part 5: Relative Returns to Australian Wool Producers of On- and Off-Farm Research," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- James, Jennifer S. & Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M., 2008. "Agricultural R&D Policy: A Tragedy of the International Commons," Staff Papers 43094, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Radhakrishnan, Manju & Islam, Nazrul & Ward, Glynn, 2009. "Measuring the benefits from R&D investment beyond the farm gate: the case of the WA wine industry," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48169, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2007. "Public Funding for Research into Specialty Crops," Staff Papers 7312, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 2010. "The Economics of Innovation and Technical Change in Agriculture," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.