Potential impact of genetically improved carp strains in Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jinghua Xie & Henry W. Kinnucan & Oystein Myrland, 2009. "Demand elasticities for farmed salmon in world trade," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(3), pages 425-445, September.
- Peterson, Willis L. & Hayami, Yujiro, 1977. "Technical Change in Agriculture," A Survey of Agricultural Economics Literature, Volume 1: Traditional Fields of Agricultural Economics 1940s to 1970s,, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M, 1997. "Producer Surplus without Apology? Evaluating Investments in R&D," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(221), pages 146-158, June.
- Mackay, Ronald & Horton, Douglas, 2003. "Expanding the use of impact assessment and evaluation in agricultural research and development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 143-165, November.
- Raitzer, David A. & Kelley, Timothy G., 2008. "Benefit-cost meta-analysis of investment in the International Agricultural Research Centers of the CGIAR," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 108-123, March.
- Kumar, P. & Maji, C. C. & Patel, R. K., 1977. "Returns on Investment in Research and Extension: A Study on Indo-Swiss Cattle Improvement Project Kerala," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), July.
- Dey, M.M. & Briones, R.M. & Garcia, Y.T. & Nissapa, A. & Rodriguez, U.P. & Talukder, R.K. & Senaratne, A. & Omar, I.H. & Koeshendrajana, S. & Khiem, N.T. & Yew, T.S. & Weimin, M. & Jayakody, D.S. & Ku, 2008. "Strategies and options for increasing and sustaining fisheries and aquaculture production to benefit poorer households in Asia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37959, October.
- Kumar, Praduman & Dey, Madan Mohan & Barik, Nagesh K., 2008. "Farm-economics of genetically improved carp strains in major Asian countries and carp seed price policy model," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(Conferenc).
- Dey, Madan Mohan & Garcia, Yolanda T. & Kumar, Praduman & Piumsombun, Somying & Haque, Muhammad Sirajul & Li, Luping & Radam, Alias & Senaratne, Athula & Khiem, Nguyen Tri & Koeshendrajana, Sonny, 2008.
"Demand for fish in Asia: a cross-country analysis,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 1-18.
- Madan Mohan Dey & Yolanda T. Garcia & Kumar Praduman & Somying Piumsombun & Muhammad Sirajul Haque & Luping Li & Alias Radam & Athula Senaratne & Nguyen Tri Khiem & Sonny Koeshendrajana, 2008. "Demand for fish in Asia: a cross-country analysis ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(3), pages 321-338, September.
- J. P. Voon & G. W. Edwards, 1991. "Research Payoff From Quality Improvement: The Case Of Backfat Depth In Pigs," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 66-76, January.
- R. K. Lindner & F. G. Jarrett, 1978. "Supply Shifts and the Size of Research Benefits," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 48-58.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact assessment; Genetically improved carp; Fish sector model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:43:y:2013:i:c:p:306-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.