An Analysis Of The Economic Potential Of Some Innovations In A Wheat Breeding Programme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Oram, Peter A. & Ryan, James G., 1987. "Assessment of Agricultural Research Priorities: An International Perspective," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118048.
- R. K. Lindner & F. G. Jarrett, 1978. "Supply Shifts and the Size of Research Benefits," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 48-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brennan, John P. & Martin, Peter J., 2006. "Developing Cost Functions for a Wheat Breeding Program," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 174425, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Brennan, John P. & Martin, Peter J. & Mullen, John D., 2004. "An Assessment of the Economic, Environmental and Social Impacts of NSW Agriculture's Wheat Breeding Program," Research Reports 27997, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- repec:ags:aare05:139303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Byerlee, Derek R. & Maredia, Karim, 2000. "Investment Strategies For Biotechnology In Emerging Research Systems," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26022, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Barkley, Andrew P. & Chumley, Forrest G., 2012. "A Doubled Haploid Laboratory for Kansas Wheat Breeding: An Economic Analysis of Biotechnology Adoption," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(2).
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Heisey, Paul W. & Smale, Melinda, 1999. "Sources of Productivity Growth in Wheat: A Review of Recent Performance and Medium- to Long-Term Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7693, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Brennan, John P. & Rehman, Ata & Raman, Harsh & Milgate, Andrew W. & Pleming, Denise & Martin, Peter J., 2005. "An economic assessment of the value of molecular markers in plant breeding programs," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137929, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Byerlee, Derek, 1996. "Modern varieties, productivity, and sustainability: Recent experience and emerging challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 697-718, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.