Applied participatory priority setting in international agricultural research: Making trade-offs transparent and explicit
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Oram, Peter A. & Ryan, James G., 1987. "Assessment of Agricultural Research Priorities: An International Perspective," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118048.
- Bantilan, Ma Cynthia & Davis, Jeffrey S., 1991. "Across-Commodity Spillover Effects of Research and Opportunity Costs in Multi-Product Production Environment," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145725, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lindner, Robert K., 1987. "Toward A Framework For Evaluating Agricultural Economics Research," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(02), August.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "Regional disparities, targeting, and poverty in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 375, The World Bank.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Sen, Amartya, 1979. " Issues in the Measurement of Poverty," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 285-307.
- Gryseels, G. & de Wit, C. T. & McCalla, A. & Monyo, J. & Kassam, A. & Craswell, E. & Collinson, M., 1992. "Setting agricultural research priorities for the CGIAR," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 59-103.
- Robert K. Lindner, 1987. "Toward A Framework For Evaluating Agricultural Economics Research," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(2), pages 95-111, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:49:y:1995:i:2:p:177-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.