Agroecological aspects of evaluating agricultural R&D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Oram, Peter A. & Ryan, James G., 1987. "Assessment of Agricultural Research Priorities: An International Perspective," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118048.
- Craig, Barbara J. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1994. "International Agricultural Productivity Patterns," Working Papers 14470, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Alex F. McCalla & James G. Ryan, 1992. "Setting Agricultural Research Priorities: Lessons from the CGIAR Study," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1095-1100.
- Gryseels, G. & de Wit, C. T. & McCalla, A. & Monyo, J. & Kassam, A. & Craswell, E. & Collinson, M., 1992. "Setting agricultural research priorities for the CGIAR," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 59-103.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Falck Zepeda, José & Barreto-Triana, Nancy & Baquero-Haeberlin, Irma & Espitia-Malagón, Eduardo & Fierro-Guzmán, Humberto & López, Nancy, 2006. "An exploration of the potential benefits of integrated pest management systems and the use of insect resistant potatoes to control the Guatemalan Tuber Moth (Tecia solanivora Povolny) in Ventaquemada,," EPTD discussion papers 152, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Linacre, Nicholas & Falck-Zepeda, José & Komen, John & MacLaren, Donald, 2006. "Risk assessment and management of genetically modified organisms under Australia's Gene Technology Act:," EPTD discussion papers 157, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wood, Stanley & Sebastian, Kate & Nachtergaele, Freddy & Nielsen, Daniel & Dai, Aiguo, 1999. "Spatial aspects of the design and targeting of agricultural development strategies:," EPTD discussion papers 44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie & Magalhães, Eduardo C. & Vosti, Stephen A., 2002.
"Assessing and attributing the benefits from varietal improvement research: evidence from Embrapa, Brazil,"
EPTD discussion papers
95, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Philip Pardey & Julian Alston & Connie Chan-Kang & Eduardo MagalhÃ£es & Stephen Vosti, 2003. "Assessing and Attributing the Benefits from Varietal Improvement Research: Evidence from Embrapa, Brazil," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2003-06, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Gruère, Guillaume & Giuliani, Alessandra & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Marketing underutilized plant species for the benefit of the poor: a conceptual framework," EPTD discussion papers 154, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stanley Wood & Liangzhi You & Xiaobo Zhang, 2004.
"Spatial Patterns of Crop Yields in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 41(124), pages 361-381.
- Wood, Stanley & You, Liangzhi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2004. "Spatial patterns of crop yields in Latin America and the Caribbean:," EPTD discussion papers 124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Di Falco, Salvatore & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Farmer management of production risk on degraded lands: the role of wheat genetic diversity in Tigray Region, Ethiopia," EPTD discussion papers 153, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smale, Melinda & Zambrano, Patricia & Falck-Zepeda, José & Gruère, Guillaume, 2006. "Parables: applied economics literature about the impact of genetically engineered crop varieties in developing economies," EPTD discussion papers 158, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:57:y:1998:i:1:p:13-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.