Financing agricultural research: International investment patterns and policy perspectives
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chambers, Robert G., 1995. "The incidence of agricultural policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 317-335, June.
- Findlay, Christopher C & Jones, Robert L, 1982. "The Marginal Cost of Australian Income Taxation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(162), pages 253-62, September.
- Alston, Julian M. & Anderson, Jock R. & Pardey, Philip G., 1995. "Perceived Productivity, Forgone Future Farm Fruitfulness and Rural Research Resource Rationalization," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183440, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fullerton, Don, 1991. "Reconciling Recent Estimates of the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 302-08, March.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1990.
"Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods,"
NBER Working Papers
3506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1992. "Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 117-131, Summer.
- Pray, Carl E. & Umali-Deininger, Dina, 1998. "The private sector in agricultural research systems: Will it fill the gap?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1127-1148, June.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1998. "Selected policy issues in international agricultural research: On striving for international public goods in an era of donor fatigue," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1149-1162, June.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Byerlee, Derek, 2000.
"Efficiency of research investments in the presence of international spillovers: wheat research in developing countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Byerlee, Derek R., 2000. "Efficiency of research investments in the presence of international spillovers: wheat research in developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:6:p:1057-1071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.