Optimal Income Support Targeting
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- De Watchter, S. & Galiani, S., 2000. "Optimal Income Support Targeting," Economics Series Working Papers 9941, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stefan De Wachter & Sebastian Galiani, 2000. "Optimal Income Support Targeting," Economics Series Working Papers 41, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhuri, Shubham & Ravallion, Martin, 1994. "How well do static indicators identify the chronically poor?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 367-394, March.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Chao, Kalvin, 1989. "Targeted policies for poverty alleviation under imperfect information: Algorithms and applications," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 213-224.
- Nichols, Albert L & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1982. "Targeting Transfers through Restrictions on Recipients," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 372-377, May.
- Kanbur, R. & Keen, M., 1988. "Poverty, Incentives And Linear Income Taxation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 298, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Datt, Gaurav*Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "Regional disparities, targeting, and poverty in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 375, The World Bank.
- Elbers, Chris & Lanjouw, Jean O. & Lanjouw, Peter, 2002. "Micro-level estimation of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2911, The World Bank.
- Hettich, Walter & Winer, Stanley L, 1988. "Economic and Political Foundations of Tax Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 701-712, September.
- Besley, Timothy J & Kanbur, S M Ravi, 1988. "Food Subsidies and Poverty Alleviation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 701-719, September.
- Andrew Chesher & Christian Schluter, 2002. "Welfare Measurement and Measurement Error," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(2), pages 357-378.
- Ravallion, Martin & Sen, Binayak, 1994. "Impacts on rural poverty of land-based targeting: Further results for Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 823-838, June.
- Glewwe, Paul, 1992. "Targeting assistance to the poor : Efficient allocation of transfers when household income is not observed," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 297-321, April.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Tuomala, Matti, 1994. "Labor Supply and Targeting in Poverty Alleviation Programs," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 191-211, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galiani, Sebastian & McEwan, Patrick J., 2013.
"The heterogeneous impact of conditional cash transfers,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 85-96.
- Sebastian Galiani & Patrick J. McEwan, 2013. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0149, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:111-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2001. "Household Risk, Self-Insurance and Coping Strategies in Urban Argentina," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15467, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsclassification; poverty; program design; targeting;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sad:wpaper:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desanar.html .