Poverty, Incentives And Linear Income Taxation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Tuomala, Matti, 1994.
"Optimal non-linear income taxation for the alleviation of income-poverty,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1613-1632, October.
- Ravi Kanbur & Michael Keen & Matti Tuomala, 1990. "Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation for the Alleviation of Income Poverty," Working Paper 799, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Kanbur, R. & Keen, M. & Tuomala, M., 1990. "Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation for the Alleviation of Income Poverty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 368, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael, 1990. "Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation For The Alleviation Of Income Poverty," Economic Research Papers 268488, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Toumala, Matti, 1991. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for the alleviation of income poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 616, The World Bank.
- Stefan Wachter & Sebastian Galiani, 2006.
"Optimal income support targeting,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(6), pages 661-684, November.
- Stefan De Wachter & Sebastian Galiani, 2000. "Optimal Income Support Targeting," Economics Series Working Papers 41, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Galiani & Stefan De Wachter, 2001. "Optimal Income Support Targeting," Working Papers 39, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Apr 2005.
- De Watchter, S. & Galiani, S., 2000. "Optimal Income Support Targeting," Economics Series Working Papers 9941, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ravi Kanbur & Jukka Pirttilä & Matti Tuomala, 2006.
"Non-Welfarist Optimal Taxation And Behavioural Public Economics,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 849-868, December.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Pirttila, Jukka & Tuomala, Matti, 2004. "Non-Welfarist Optimal Taxation And Behavioral Public Economics," Working Papers 127150, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ravi Kanbur & Jukka Pirttilä & Matti Tuomala, 2004. "Non-Welfarist Optimal Taxation and Behavioral Public Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1291, CESifo.
- Ravi Kanbur & Jukka Pirttilä & Matti Tuomala, 2004. "Non-Welfarist Optimal Taxation and Behavioral Public Economics," Working Papers 0433, Tampere University, School of Management and Business, Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty ; incentives ; taxation ; income ; leisure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.