Strategies and options for increasing and sustaining fisheries and aquaculture production to benefit poorer households in Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dey, Madan Mohan & Kumar, Praduman & Chen, Oai Li & Khan, Md. Akhtaruzzaman & Barik, Nagesh Kumar & Li, Luping & Nissapa, Ayut & Pham, Ngoc Sao, 2013. "Potential impact of genetically improved carp strains in Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 306-320.
- Dey, Madan M. & SpielmanÂ David J. & Haque, A.B.M. Mahfuzul & Rahman, Md. Saidur & Valmonte-Santos, Rowena, 2012. "Change and diversity in smallholder rice-fish systems: Recent evidence from Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 1220, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:493-:d:131629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stanford, Richard J. & Wiryawan, Budy & Bengen, Dietriech G. & Febriamansyah, Rudi & Haluan, John, 2014. "Improving livelihoods in fishing communities of West Sumatra: More than just boats and machines," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 16-25.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch; Fisheries; Economic analysis; Aquaculture; Fish consumption; Trade; Policies; Socioeconomic aspects; Technology; Fishery products; Asia; China; People's Rep.; Bangladesh; India; Indonesia; Malaysia; Philippines; Malaysia; Sri Lanka; Thailand; Vietnam;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:37959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .