Change and diversity in smallholder rice-fish systems: Recent evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murshed-E-Jahan, Khondker & Pemsl, Diemuth E., 2011. "The impact of integrated aquaculture-agriculture on small-scale farm sustainability and farmers' livelihoods: Experience from Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(5), pages 392-402, June.
- Dey, M.M. & Briones, R.M. & Garcia, Y.T. & Nissapa, A. & Rodriguez, U.P. & Talukder, R.K. & Senaratne, A. & Omar, I.H. & Koeshendrajana, S. & Khiem, N.T. & Yew, T.S. & Weimin, M. & Jayakody, D.S. & Ku, 2008. "Strategies and options for increasing and sustaining fisheries and aquaculture production to benefit poorer households in Asia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37959, June.
- Dey, M.M. & Briones, R.M. & Garcia, Y.T. & Nissapa, A. & Rodriguez, U.P. & Talukder, R.K. & Senaratne, A. & Omar, I.H. & Koeshendrajana, S. & Khiem, N.T. & Yew, T.S. & Weimin, M. & Jayakody, D.S. & Ku, 2008. "Strategies and options for increasing and sustaining fisheries and aquaculture production to benefit poorer households in Asia [PDF in letter standard]," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37960, June.
- Toufique, Kazi Ali & Gregory, Rick, 2008. "Common waters and private lands: Distributional impacts of floodplain aquaculture in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 587-594, December.
- Clark, Norman & Hall, Andy & Sulaiman, Rasheed & Naik, Guru, 2003. "Research as Capacity Building: The Case of an NGO Facilitated Post-Harvest Innovation System for the Himalayan Hills," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1845-1863, November.
- Neha Kumar & Agnes Quisumbing, 2011. "Access, adoption, and diffusion: understanding the long-term impacts of improved vegetable and fish technologies in Bangladesh," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 193-219.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toufique, Kazi Ali & Belton, Ben, 2014. "Is Aquaculture Pro-Poor? Empirical Evidence of Impacts on Fish Consumption in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 609-620.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; income; Policies; rice-fish systems; aquaculture; Household survey; Cereal Systems Initiative for South Asia (CSISA);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-12-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-12-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2012-12-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.