Change and diversity in smallholder rice-fish systems: Recent evidence from Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Toufique, Kazi Ali & Gregory, Rick, 2008. "Common waters and private lands: Distributional impacts of floodplain aquaculture in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 587-594, December.
- Murshed-E-Jahan, Khondker & Pemsl, Diemuth E., 2011. "The impact of integrated aquaculture-agriculture on small-scale farm sustainability and farmers' livelihoods: Experience from Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(5), pages 392-402, June.
- Dey, M.M. & Briones, R.M. & Garcia, Y.T. & Nissapa, A. & Rodriguez, U.P. & Talukder, R.K. & Senaratne, A. & Omar, I.H. & Koeshendrajana, S. & Khiem, N.T. & Yew, T.S. & Weimin, M. & Jayakody, D.S. & Ku, 2008. "Strategies and options for increasing and sustaining fisheries and aquaculture production to benefit poorer households in Asia," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37959, September.
- Dey, M.M. & Briones, R.M. & Garcia, Y.T. & Nissapa, A. & Rodriguez, U.P. & Talukder, R.K. & Senaratne, A. & Omar, I.H. & Koeshendrajana, S. & Khiem, N.T. & Yew, T.S. & Weimin, M. & Jayakody, D.S. & Ku, 2008. "Strategies and options for increasing and sustaining fisheries and aquaculture production to benefit poorer households in Asia [PDF in letter standard]," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 37960, September.
- Clark, Norman & Hall, Andy & Sulaiman, Rasheed & Naik, Guru, 2003. "Research as Capacity Building: The Case of an NGO Facilitated Post-Harvest Innovation System for the Himalayan Hills," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1845-1863, November.
- Neha Kumar & Agnes Quisumbing, 2011. "Access, adoption, and diffusion: understanding the long-term impacts of improved vegetable and fish technologies in Bangladesh," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 193-219.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toufique, Kazi Ali & Belton, Ben, 2014. "Is Aquaculture Pro-Poor? Empirical Evidence of Impacts on Fish Consumption in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 609-620.
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity; income; Policies; rice-fish systems; aquaculture; Household survey; Cereal Systems Initiative for South Asia (CSISA);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-12-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-12-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2012-12-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .