Report NEP-EFF-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhash Ray, 2012. "Productivity Change over Time and the Dynamics of Cost Competitiveness: A Nonparametric Analysis of U.S. Manufacturing Data," Working papers 2012-39, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Jean-Pierre Butault & Oluwaseun Ojo, 2012. "Generation and distribution of productivity gains in French agriculture. Who are the winners and the losers over the last fifty years?," Working Papers 2012-ECO-15, IESEG School of Management.
- Sébastien MARCHAND & Huanxiu GUO, 2012. "The environmental efficiency of non-certified organic farming in China: a case study of paddy rice production," Working Papers 201238, CERDI.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro & Johnson, Michael E. & Yu, Bingxin, 2012. "Improved performance of agriculture in Africa South of the Sahara: Taking off or bouncing back?," IFPRI discussion papers 1224, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Heikkilä, Anna-Maija & Myyrä, Sami & Pietola, Kyösti, 2012. "Effects of Economic Factors on Adoption of Robotics and Consequences of Automation for Productivity Growth of Dairy Farms," Factor Markets Working Papers 142, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2012. "A Theory of Intelligence and Total Factor Productivity: Value Added Reflects the Fruits of Fluid Intelligence," MPRA Paper 43151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Triebs & David S. Saal & Pablo Arocena & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2012. "Estimating Economies of Scale and Scope with Flexible Technology," ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 142, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Kinwa-Muzinga, Annie & Ulimwengu, John M., 2012. "Gender assessment of the agricultural sector in the Democratic Republic of the Congo:," IFPRI discussion papers 1201, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2012. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," Working Papers 1217, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Ton Kwaak, 2012. "The Production Structure of Small, Medium-sized and Large enterprises in Dutch Private Enterprise," Scales Research Reports H201215, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Dey, Madan M. & SpielmanÂ David J. & Haque, A.B.M. Mahfuzul & Rahman, Md. Saidur & Valmonte-Santos, Rowena, 2012. "Change and diversity in smallholder rice-fish systems: Recent evidence from Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 1220, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wilko Bolt & David Humphrey, 2012. "A Frontier Measure of U.S. Banking Competition," DNB Working Papers 359, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Michael C. Burda & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Jay Stewart, 2012. "Cyclical Variation in Labor Hours and Productivity Using the ATUS," NBER Working Papers 18603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is innovative firm behavior correlated with age and gender composition of the workforce? Evidence from a new type of data for German enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 291, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hit:hcfrwp:2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore