Generation and distribution of productivity gains in French agriculture. Who are the winners and the losers over the last fifty years?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J.Ph. Boussemart & J.Ph. Butault & O. Ojo, 2012. "Generation and Distribution of Productivity Gains in French Agriculture. Who are the Winners and the Losers over the Last Fifty Years?," Post-Print hal-00787674, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIndex numbers; Total Factor Productivity; Factor income distribution; Agricultural and food policy;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-12-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-12-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2012-12-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HIS-2012-12-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-POL-2012-12-15 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ies:wpaper:e201215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monika Marin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesegfr.html .