The Common Agricultural Policy and productivity gains in Romanian agriculture: is there any evidence of convergence to the Western European realities?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sahrbacher, Amanda, 2012. "Impacts of CAP reforms on farm structures and performance disparities: An agent-based approach," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 65, number 65, 09-2019.
- A. Tonini, 2012. "A Bayesian stochastic frontier: an application to agricultural productivity growth in European countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 247-269, November.
- Marian Rizov & Jan Pokrivcak & Pavel Ciaian, 2013.
"CAP Subsidies and Productivity of the EU Farms,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 537-557, September.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2012. "CAP subsidies and productivity of the EU farms," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124970, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013. "CAP Subsidies and the Productivity of EU Farms," Factor Markets Working Papers 148, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Ján & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013. "CAP Subsidies and Productivity of EU Farms," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152259, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Rizov, Marian & Pokrivcak, Jan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013. "CAP Subsidies and the Productivity of EU Farms," Working papers 146962, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Pavel Ciaian & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009.
"Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1124-1139.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44050, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Greene, Joel, 1994. "High-Value Food Products Boost Agricultural Exports," Food Review/ National Food Review, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 17(3), September.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "AJAE appendix for ‘Credit Market Imperfections and the Distribution of Policy Rents’," American Journal of Agricultural Economics APPENDICES, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1-10, February.
- Lee, Jung-Hee & Henneberry, David & Pyles, David, 1991. "An Analysis Of Value-Added Agricultural Exports To Middle-Income Developing Countries: The Case Of Wheat And Beef Products," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Michael J., 2007. "Do Government Payments Influence Farm Size and Survival?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 1-19, August.
- Hubbard, Carmen & Luca, Lucien & Luca, Mihaela & Alexandri, Cecilia, 2014. "Romanian farm support: has European Union membership made a difference?," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(2), pages 1-7, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Financial Economics; International Relations/Trade; Land Economics/Use; Livestock Production/Industries; Political Economy; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:stagec:196910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/akiiihu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.