Do Government Payments Influence Farm Size and Survival?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolev, Yuval & Kimhi, Ayal, 2010.
"Do family farms really converge to a uniform size? The role of unobserved farm efficiency,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(1), March.
- Yuval Dolev & Ayal Kimhi, 2010. "Do family farms really converge to a uniform size? The role of unobserved farm efficiency ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(1), pages 119-136, January.
- Zier, Patrick, 2013. "Econometric impact assessment of the Common Agricultural Policy in East German agriculture," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 71, number 71.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Tzur, Nitzan, 2011.
"Long-Run Trends in the Farm Size Distribution in Israel: The Role of Part-Time Farming,"
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland
114759, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Tzur, Nitzan, 2011. "Long-Run Trends in the Farm Size Distribution in Israel: The Role of Part-Time Farming," Discussion Papers 99217, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Robert J., 2008. "Do Decoupled Payments Stimulate Production? Estimating the Effect on Program Crop Acreage Using Matching," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6072, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dolev, Yuval & Kimhi, Ayal, 2008. "Does Farm Size Really Converge? The Role of Unobserved Farm Efficiency," Discussion Papers 45778, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Shuaizhang Feng & Michael Oppenheimer & Wolfram Schlenker, 2012. "Climate Change, Crop Yields, and Internal Migration in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jitea, Ionel-Mugurel & Pocol, Cristina Bianca, 2014. "The Common Agricultural Policy and productivity gains in Romanian agriculture: is there any evidence of convergence to the Western European realities?," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(3), December.
- Jitea, Ionel-Mugurel & Pocol, Christina Bianca, 2014. "The Impact of the Common Agricultural Policy on Romanian Farming Structures. Who are the Winners and who are the Losers?," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 170799, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zier, Patrick & Petrick, Martin, 2010. "Cap Reform And The Effects Of Direct Payments On Heterogeneous Farm Structures In East Germany," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93948, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Burns, Christopher & Prager, Daniel, "undated". "Do Direct Payments and Crop Insurance Influence Commercial Farm Survival and Decisions to Expand?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235693, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Key, Nigel & Prager, Daniel & Burns, Christopher, 2015. "Household Income Volatility in U.S. Farm Households," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205407, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural payments; exit rate; farm size; growth; payment limits; survival; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:8645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.