An Analysis Of Value-Added Agricultural Exports To Middle-Income Developing Countries: The Case Of Wheat And Beef Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danziger, Sheldon & Haveman, Robert & Plotnick, Robert, 1981. "How Income Transfer Programs Affect Work, Savings, and the Income Distribution: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 975-1028, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuller, Frank Harland, 1996. "The location of marginal production for value-added and intermediate goods: optimal policies and trade volumes," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012147, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Williams, Gary W. & Dang, Trang, 2010. "Effects of Lamb Promotion on Lamb Demand and Imports," Reports 90492, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Jitea, Ionel-Mugurel & Pocol, Cristina Bianca, 2014. "The Common Agricultural Policy and productivity gains in Romanian agriculture: is there any evidence of convergence to the Western European realities?," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(3), December.
- Onianwa, Okwudili O., 1995. "The Potential For High-Value Agricultural Products Under The North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case Of Beef In Mexico And Canada," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Krause, Joyce Hall & Wilson, William W. & Dooley, Frank J., 1994. "The Impact of Tariffs on U.S. Exports of Value-Added Wheat Products," Agricultural Economics Reports 23311, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.