Global market segmentation for value-added agricultural products
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dooley, Frank J. & Wilson, William W. & Krause, Joyce Hall, 1994. "Global Market Segmentation for Value-Added Agricultural Products," Agricultural Economics Reports 23146, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Traill, W. Bruce, 1997.
"Convergence In U.S. And E.U. Food Systems? The Case Of Food Consumption,"
Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C.
25949, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Bruce TRAILL, 1997. "Convergence In U.S. And E.U. Food Systems? The Case Of Food Consumption," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9611, University of Massachusetts.
- Mumma, Gerald A. & Allen, Albert J. & Couvillion, Warren C., 2000. "An Analysis Of Selected Performance Indicators For U.S. Agribusiness Sites Registered To Iso 9000 Series Of Standards," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Ariyawardana, A. & Bailey, W.C, 2002. "The Relationship between Core Resources and Strategies of Firms: The Case of Sri Lankan Value-Added Tea Producers," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 4.
- Wilson, William W., 1995. "Decentralization of Grain Trading: Trends, Implications, and Challenges," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148784, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 1998. "Grain Quality And North American Hard Wheat Exports," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29249, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:11:y:1995:i:3:p:195-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.