Global Market Segmentation for Value-Added Agricultural Products
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joyce Hall Krause & William W. Wilson & Frank J. Dooley, 1995. "Global market segmentation for value-added agricultural products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 195-206.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Traill, W. Bruce, 1997.
"Convergence In U.S. And E.U. Food Systems? The Case Of Food Consumption,"
Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C.
25949, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Bruce TRAILL, 1997. "Convergence In U.S. And E.U. Food Systems? The Case Of Food Consumption," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 9611, University of Massachusetts.
- Mumma, Gerald A. & Allen, Albert J. & Couvillion, Warren C., 2000. "An Analysis Of Selected Performance Indicators For U.S. Agribusiness Sites Registered To Iso 9000 Series Of Standards," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Ariyawardana, A. & Bailey, W.C, 2002. "The Relationship between Core Resources and Strategies of Firms: The Case of Sri Lankan Value-Added Tea Producers," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 4.
- Wilson, William W., 1995. "Decentralization of Grain Trading: Trends, Implications, and Challenges," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148784, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 1998. "Grain Quality And North American Hard Wheat Exports," Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers 29249, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .