Trade Allocation Modeling: Comparing The Results From Armington And Locally Regular Ai Demand System Specifications Of A Uk Beef Import Demand Allocation Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-973, July.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1984. "Separability and the specification of foreign trade functions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 239-263, November.
- Geweke, John, 1986. "Exact Inference in the Inequality Constrained Normal Linear Regression Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 127-141, April.
- Terrell, Dek, 1996. "Incorporating Monotonicity and Concavity Conditions in Flexible Functional Forms," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 179-194, March-Apr.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Seale, James L., 1995.
"Do the Japanese Discriminate Against Australian Beef Imports?: Evidence From the Differential Approach,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 536-543, December.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Seale, James L., Jr., 1995. "Do The Japanese Discriminate Against Australian Beef Imports?: Evidence From The Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Heien, Dale & Pick, Daniel, 1991. "The Structure of International Demand for Soybean Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 137-146, July.
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 2000. "Exact small-sample inference in stationary, fully regular, dynamic demand models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 51-91, July.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1996.
"Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 409-431, August.
- Siddhartha Chib & Edward Greenberg, 1994. "Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation Methods in Econometrics," Econometrics 9408001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 1995.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Sparks, Amy L. & Buxton, Boyd M., 1992. "A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Stephen Gordon, 1996.
"Using Mixtures of Flexible Functional Forms to Estimate Factor Demand Elasticities,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 717-736, August.
- GORDON, Stephen, 1995. "Using Mixtures of Flexible Functional Forms to Estimate Factor Demand Elasticities," Cahiers de recherche 9502, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1975. "International Trade Prices and Price Proxies," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of the Computer in Economic and Social Research in Latin America, pages 253-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1975. "Seemingly unrelated nonlinear regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 35-50, February.
- Paul A. Brenton & L. Alan Winters, 1992. "Estimating the International Trade Effects of '1992': West Germany," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 143-156, June.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1995. "Hierarchical analysis of SUR models with extensions to correlated serial errors and time-varying parameter models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 339-360, August.
- Yang, Seung-Ryong & Koo, Won W., 1994. "Japanese Meat Import Demand Estimation With The Source Differentiated Aids Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(02), December.
- Brenton, Paul A., 1989. "Modeling bilateral trade flows: An empirical analysis using disaggregate commodity data," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 547-567.
- Poirier, Dale J, 1988. "Frequentist and Subjectivist Perspectives on the Problems of Model Building in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 121-144, Winter.
- Shiells, Clinton R, 1991. "Errors in Import-Demand Estimates Based upon Unit-Value Indexes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 378-382, May.
- Heien, Dale & Pick, Daniel H., 1991. "The Structure Of International Demand For Soybean Products," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Deaton, Angus, 1986. "Demand analysis," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 30, pages 1767-1839 Elsevier.
- Koop, Gary, 1994. " Recent Progress in Applied Bayesian Econometrics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Paul Brenton, 1989. "The allocation approach to trade modelling: Some tests of separability between imports and domestic production and between different imported commodity groups," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(2), pages 230-251, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soon, Byung Min & Thompson, Wyatt, 2016. "Estimating Import Demand Functions in Major Beef Importing Countries by Bayesian Hierarchical Linear Model," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235735, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea01:20510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.