The allocation approach to trade modelling: Some tests of separability between imports and domestic production and between different imported commodity groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- Ulrich Kohli, 1985. "U.S. Imports by origin: A system approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 121(4), pages 741-755, December.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1971. "Price Competitiveness in World Trade," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krav71-1.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burgess, David F., 1974. "Production theory and the derived demand for imports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 103-117.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, December.
- Ranuzzi, P., 1981. "The experience of the EEC Eurolink Project in modeling bilateral trade linkage equations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 153-173, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad, Andrew, 2008. "The Role of the Imports for Re-Exports Program in Determining Canadian Demand for Imported Cheese: Implications for U.S. Exports," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 8214, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Njonou, Rabelais Yankam & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Surry, Yves R., 2002. "Testing Separability for Common Wheat Qualities in French Import Demand Market Using Aids and Rotterdam Demand Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24921, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hanrahan, Kevin F. & Westhoff, Patrick C. & Young, Robert E., II, 2001. "Trade Allocation Modeling: Comparing The Results From Armington And Locally Regular Ai Demand System Specifications Of A Uk Beef Import Demand Allocation Model," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20510, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:125:y:1989:i:2:p:230-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .