Contact information of Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:famc99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
- 260304 Front Matter
by Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium, Farm Foundation
- 260303 Discussant comments for session Consumer Choice and Food Retailing
by Westgren, Randy
- 260302 Public Policy Implications of Development of Scales to Measure Perceived Performance of the Food System and an Index of Food-Related Welfare - Discussant comments
by Kaufman, Phil R.
- 260301 Policy Implications of Expansion of non-traditional food retail outlets: Effect on consumer welfare - Discussant comments
by Kaufman, Phil R.
- 260300 Expansion Of Non-Traditional Food Retail Outlets: Effect On Consumer Welfare
by Morganosky, Michelle A. & Cude, Brenda J.
- 260299 Development of Scales to Measure Perceived Performance of the Food System and an Index of Food-Related Welfare
by Henson, Spencer & Traill, Bruce
- 260298 Discussant comments for session Information, Education, and Health Consequences of Labels
by Caswell, Julie A.
- 260297 Welfare Effects of Eco-label Proliferation: Too Much of a Good Thing?
by Lohr, Luanne
- 260296 Nutritional Labeling for Food-Away-From-Home
by Padberg, Dan
- 260295 Measuring the welfare effects of nutrition information
by Teisl, Mario F. & Bockstael, Nancy E.
- 260294 Consumer Label Use and Diet Quality: An Endogenous Switching Regression Analysis
by Kim, Sung-Yong & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M. & Capps Jr., Oral & Tepper, Beverly
- 260293 Discussant comments for session Applications and New Approaches to Understanding Food Demand
by Huang, Kuo S.
- 260292 Discussant comments for session Applications and New Approaches to Understanding Food Demand
by Eales, James S.
- 260291 Measuring Consumer Demand for Functional Foods and the Impact of Health Labeling Regulation
by Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Villamil, Anne P. & Hasler, Clare
- 260290 Income, Program Participation, and the Choice of Dietary Pattern
by McNamara, Paul & Wilde, Parke & Ranney, Christine
- 260289 U.S. Food and Nutrient Demand and the Effects of Agricultural Policies
by LaFrance, Jeffrey T.