A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonq-Ying Lee & James L. Seale & Pattana A. Jierwiriyapant, 1990. "Do trade agreements help US exports? A study of the Japanese citrus industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 505-514.
- Mountain, Dean C, 1988. "The Rotterdam Model: An Approximation in Variable Space," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 477-484, March.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Theil, Henri, 1978. "A simple method of estimating price elasticities in international trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-137.
- Theil, Henri & Shonkwiler, J. S., 1986. "Monte Carlo tests of autocorrelation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 157-160.
- Theil, Henri & Clements, Kenneth W., 1978. "A differential approach to U.S. import demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 249-252.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.