The Economics of Global Consumption Patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- William A. Barnett, 1979. "Theoretical Foundations for the Rotterdam Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 109-130.
- K.W. Clements & D. Chen, 1994. "Fundamental Similarities in Consumer Behaviour," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
- Seale, James & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003.
"International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns,"
184321, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- E. A. Selvanathan, 1991.
"Further Results on Aggregation of Differential Demand Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 799-805.
- E.A. Selvanathan, 1988. "Further Results on Aggregation of Differential Demand Equations," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Selvanathan, Saroja, 1987. "A Monte Carlo test of preference independence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 259-261.
- Mountain, Dean C, 1988. "The Rotterdam Model: An Approximation in Variable Space," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 477-484, March.
- Bewley, Ronald, 2000. "Mr Henri Theil:: an interview with the International Journal of Forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-16.
- C. E. V. Leser, 1941. "Family Budget Data and Price-Elasticities of Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 40-57.
- Meisner, James F., 1979. "The sad fate of the asymptotic Slutsky symmetry test for large systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-233.
- Chung, Ching-Fan & Lopez, Elena, 1988. "A regional analysis of food consumption in Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 209-213.
- Izan, Haji Y. & Clements, Kenneth W., 1979. "A cross-cross-section analysis of consumption patterns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 83-86.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014.
"A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany,"
International Journal of Microsimulation,
International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(2), pages 40-93.
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014. "A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201445, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2014. "A General Microsimulation Model for the EU VAT with a specific Application to Germany," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 167-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Bohman, Helena & Nilsson, Désirée, 2006. "Income Inequality as a Determinant of Trade Flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 73, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Qi, Li & Prime, Penelope B., 2009. "Market reforms and consumption puzzles in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 388-401, September.
- Verma, Monika & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V., 2011. "Predicting within country household food expenditure variation using international cross-section estimates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 218-220.
More about this item
Keywordscross-country demand; preference independence; system-wide approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.