A regional analysis of food consumption in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostakis, Ioannis, 2. "The Determinants Of Householdsâ€™ Food Consumption In Greece," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(2).
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Mtimet, Nadhem & Gil, Jose Maria, 2008. "AnÃ¡lisis de la demanda de alimentos en EspaÃ±a considerando el impacto de la dieta sobre la salud," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2).
- Grace Chua Ee Lin, 2003. "Food and Cross-Country Income Comparisons," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Qiang, Ye, 2003. "The Economics of Global Consumption Patterns," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35.
- Saroja Selvanathan & E. A. Selvanathan, 2004. "Empirical regularities in South African consumption patterns," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(20), pages 2327-2333.
- K.W. Clements & E.A. Selvanathan & S. Selvanathan, 1989. "Henri Theil's Contributions to Demand Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Martinelli Lasheras, 2009. "Contribución al estudio de las desigualdades en la España de los '60: ingresos y alimentación," UHE Working papers 2009_01, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:26:y:1988:i:3:p:209-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.