The Determinants Of Households’ Food Consumption In Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasilis G. Mihalopoulos, 2001. "Greek household consumption of food away from home: a microeconometric approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 421-432, December.
- Manrique, Justo & Jensen, Helen H., 1998.
"Spanish Household Demand For Seafood Products,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20997, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Manrique, J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999. "Spanish Household Demand for Seafood Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10527, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Manrique, J., 2001. "Spanish Household Demand for Seafood Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Anna Fruttero & Phillippe G. Leite & Leonardo R. Lucchetti, 2013.
"Rising Food Prices and Household Welfare: Evidence from Brazil in 2008,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 151-176, February.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Anna Fruttero & Phillippe Leite & Leonardo Lucchetti, 2011. "Rising food prices and household welfare: Evidence from Brazil in 2008," Working Papers 200, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Fruttero, Anna & Leite, Phillippe & Lucchetti, Leonardo, 2011. "Rising Food Prices and Household Welfare: Evidence from Brazil in 2008," IZA Discussion Papers 5713, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Fruttero, Anna & Leite, Phillippe & Lucchetti, Leonardo, 2011. "Rising food prices and household welfare : evidence from Brazil in 2008," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5652, The World Bank.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Love, John M., 1983.
"Determinants Of Household Expenditure On Fresh Vegetables,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(2), pages 1-6, December.
- Capps, Oral & Love, John M., 1983. "Determinants of Household Expenditure on Fresh Vegetables," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 127-132, December.
- Brian W. Gould, 2002. "Household composition and food expenditures in China," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 387-407.
- Davis, Carlton George & Moussie, M. & Dinning, J.S. & Christakis, G.J., 1983. "Socioeconomic Determinants Of Food Expenditure Patterns Among Racially Different Low-Income Households: An Empirical Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(2), pages 1-14, December.
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997. "Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Chung, Ching-Fan & Lopez, Elena, 1988. "A regional analysis of food consumption in Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 209-213.
- Donald R. McDowell & Joyce E. Allen-Smith & Patricia E. McLean-Meyinsse, 1997. "Food Expenditures and Socioeconomic Characteristics: Focus on Income Class," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1444-1451.
- Liu, Miaoru & Kasteridis, Panagiotis & Yen, Steven T., 2013. "Breakfast, lunch, and dinner expenditures away from home in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 156-164.
- Jacobson, David & Mavrikiou, Petroula M. & Minas, Christos, 2010. "Household size, income and expenditure on food: The case of Cyprus," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 319-328, April.
- Heien, Dale & Jarvis, Lovell S. & Perali, Federico, 1989. "Food consumption in Mexico : Demographic and economic effects," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 167-179, May.
- Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric, 1994. "Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 61-69, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebenezer Lemven Wirba & Francis Menjo Baye, 2016. "Accounting for Urban-Rural Real Food Expenditure Differentials in Cameroon: A Quantile Regression-Based Decomposition," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(35), pages 61-77, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:168576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.