Socioeconomic Determinants Of Food Expenditure Patterns Among Racially Different Low-Income Households: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassan, Zuhair A. & Johnson, S.R., 1976. "Consumer demand for major foods in Canada," Miscellaneous Papers 149021, Agecon Search.
- Salathe, Larry E. & Buse, Rueben C., 1979. "Household Food Consumption Patterns in the United States," Technical Bulletins 158056, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostakis, Ioannis, 2. "The Determinants Of Householdsâ€™ Food Consumption In Greece," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(2).
- Muhammad Ali & Syed Arifullah & Manzoor Hussain Memon, 2008.
"Edible Oil Deficit and Its Impact on Food Expenditure in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 531-546.
- Ali, Muhammad & Arifullah, Syed & Memon, Manzoor Hussain, 2009. "Edible Oil Deficit and Its Impact on Food Expenditure in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 17149, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- Wynand Carel Johannes Grobler & Steve Dunga, 2015. "Spending Patterns Of Food Secure And Food Insecure Households In Urban Areas: The Case Of Low Income Neighborhoods," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003641, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mauricio V.L. Bittencourt & Ratapol P. Teratanavat & Wen S. Chern, 2007.
"Food consumption and demographics in Japan: Implications for an aging population,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 529-551.
- Mauricio V. L. Bittencourt & Ratapol P. Teratanavat & Wen S. Chern, 2005. "Food Consumption and Demographics in Japan: Implications for an Aging Population," Working Papers 0026, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0695-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Wynand Carel Johannes Grobler, 2015. "The Determinants Of Urban Food Security: Insights From A Low Income Neighborhood In South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003643, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.