Effects Of Socioeconomic And Demographic Factors On Consumption Of Selected Food Nutrients
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., 1994. "Effects of Socioeconomic and Demographic Factors on Consumption of Selected Food Nutrients," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 171-182, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Godfrey, Leslie G., 1978. "Testing for multiplicative heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 227-236, October.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Keplinger, Keith O., 1983.
"Impact Of Domestic Food Programs On Nutrient Intake Of Low-Income Persons In The United States,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Keplinger, Keith O., 1983. "Impact of Domestic Food Programs on Nutrient Intake of Low-Income Persons in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 155-163, July.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:iamost:86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dhehibi, Boubaker & Laajimi, Abderraouf, 2004. "How Economic Factors Influence the Nutrient Content of Diets: an Application of Animal Products Demand System in Tunisia," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), August.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Suardi, Sandy, 2013. "Is there a role for caste and religion in food security policy? A look at rural India," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 58-69.
- Dhehibi, Boubaker & Laajimi, Abderraouf, 2009. "Effects of food prices and consumer income on nutrient availability: An application of the demand for dairy products in Tunisia," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(1).
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.