Socioeconomic Factors Affecting Dietary Status: An Appraisal'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bunch, Karen L. & Hall, Lana, 1983. "Factors Affecting Nutrient Consumption," Research Bulletins 184116, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Smallwood, David & Blaylock, James R., 1981. "Impact of Household Size and Income on Food Spending Patterns," Technical Bulletins 157048, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Salathe, Larry E. & Buse, Rueben C., 1979. "Household Food Consumption Patterns in the United States," Technical Bulletins 158056, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rose, Donald & Gunderson, Craig & Oliveira, Victor, 1998. "Socio-Economic Determinants of Food Insecurity in the United States: Evidence from the SIPP and CSFII Datasets," Technical Bulletins 184377, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Carlson, Andrea & Lino, Mark & Fungwe, Thomas V. & Guenther, Patricia M., 2009. "Eating a Healthy Diet: Is Cost a Major Factor?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49259, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Majumdar, Deepa, 1988. "An analysis of the impacts of household size and composition on food expenditure in Haiti," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009867, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carlson, Andrea & Kinsey, Jean D. & Nadav, Carmel, 1998. "Who Eats What, When, And From Where?," Working Papers 14312, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Security and Poverty; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea86:278063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.aaea.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.