Dietary fiber intake away-from-home and at-home in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scearce, W. Keith & Jensen, Robert B., 1979. "Food Stamp Program Effects On Availablity Of Food Nutrients For Low Income Families In The Southern Region Of The United States," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(02), December.
- Peter Basiotis & Mark Brown & S. R. Johnson & Karen J. Morgan, 1983. "Nutrient Availability, Food Costs, and Food Stamps," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(4), pages 685-693.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Keplinger, Keith O., 1983.
"Impact Of Domestic Food Programs On Nutrient Intake Of Low-Income Persons In The United States,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Keplinger, Keith O., 1983. "Impact of Domestic Food Programs on Nutrient Intake of Low-Income Persons in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 155-163, July.
- Scearce, W. Keith & Jensen, Robert B., 1979. "Food Stamp Program Effects on Availability Of Food Nutrients for Low Income Families In the Southern Region of the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 113-120, December.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga & Oral Capps, 1992. "Determinants of food away from home consumption: An update," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 549-559.
- Lutz, Steven M. & Smallwood, David M. & Blaylock, James R. & Hama, Mary Y., 1992. "Changes in Food Consumption and Expenditures in American Households During the 1980's," Statistical Bulletin 154791, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Davis, C. G. & Neenan, P. H., 1979. "Impact of Food Stamp and Nutrition Education Programs on Food Group Expenditure And Nutrient Intake of Low Income Households," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 121-129, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:21:y:1996:i:3:p:279-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.