Dietary fiber intake away-from-home and at-home in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scearce, W. Keith & Jensen, Robert B., 1979. "Food Stamp Program Effects on Availability Of Food Nutrients for Low Income Families In the Southern Region of the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 113-120, December.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Keplinger, Keith O., 1983.
"Impact of Domestic Food Programs on Nutrient Intake of Low-Income Persons in the United States,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 155-163, July.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Keplinger, Keith O., 1983. "Impact Of Domestic Food Programs On Nutrient Intake Of Low-Income Persons In The United States," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Lutz, Steven M. & Smallwood, David M. & Blaylock, James R. & Hama, Mary Y., 1992. "Changes in Food Consumption and Expenditures in American Households During the 1980's," Statistical Bulletin 154791, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Davis, C. G. & Neenan, P. H., 1979. "Impact of Food Stamp and Nutrition Education Programs on Food Group Expenditure And Nutrient Intake of Low Income Households," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 121-129, December.
- Scearce, W. Keith & Jensen, Robert B., 1979. "Food Stamp Program Effects On Availablity Of Food Nutrients For Low Income Families In The Southern Region Of The United States," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(02), December.
- Peter Basiotis & Mark Brown & S. R. Johnson & Karen J. Morgan, 1983. "Nutrient Availability, Food Costs, and Food Stamps," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(4), pages 685-693.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga & Oral Capps, 1992. "Determinants of food away from home consumption: An update," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 549-559. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:21:y:1996:i:3:p:279-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.