Household Demand for Convenience and Nonconvenience Foods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy J. Richards & X. M. Gao & Paul M. Patterson, 1998. "The demand for value-added and convenience: A household production approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 363-378.
- Eales, James & Veeman, Michele & Fulton, Joan, 1993. "Canadian Demand for Meats," Project Report Series 232377, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Short, Gianna & Peterson, Hikaru, . "Does time spent preparing food affect consumers’ food choices?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236153, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schroeter, Christiane & House, Lisa A., 2015. "Fruit and Vegetable Consumption of College Students: What is the Role of Food Culture?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), pages 1-22, November.
- Zhang, Qi & Gallardo, R. Karina, 2018. "Willingness and Purchase Decision on Refrigerated Ready-to-eat Meals," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273992, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Brandt, Jon A., 1987. "Household Food Demand In A Developing Country: Estimation Of An Extended Almost Ideal Demand System Approach," 1987 Annual Meeting, August 2-5, East Lansing, Michigan 269959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Justo Manrique & Helen H. Jensen, 1997.
"Spanish household demand for convenience meat products,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 579-586.
- Manrique, Justo & Jensen, Helen H., 1997. "Spanish Household Demand for Convenience Meat Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1112, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Okrent, Abigail & Kumcu, Aylin, 2014. "What’s Cooking? Demand for Convenience Foods in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170541, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Short, Gianna & Peterson, Hikaru, 2016. "Does time spent preparing food affect consumers’ food choices?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 244990, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0105-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Kumcu, Aylin, 2016. "U.S. Households’ Demand for Convenience Foods," Economic Research Report 262195, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:ags:uersfr:266243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gao, X.M. & Patternson, Paul M., 1996. "Branded and Generic Promotion in a Complex Carbohydrate Demand System: A Structural Latent Variable Approach to Promotion Evaluation," Economic Evaluation of Commodity Promotion Programs in the Current Legal and Political Environment, October 7-8, 1996, Monterey, California 279667, Regional Research Projects > NECC-63: Research Committee on Commodity Promotion.
- Steven S. Vickner, 2015. "Estimating the Implicit Price of Convenience: A Hedonic Analysis of the US Breakfast Sausage Market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 281-292, April.
- Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Kuhns, Annemarie & Leschewski, Andrea & Dickens, Chris, 2015. "The Relationship between Supermarket Concentration and the Shopping Habits of the Urban Poor: a Prepared Foods Example," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205691, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:67:y:1985:i:4:p:862-869.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.