How Economic Factors Influence the Nutrient Content of Diets: an Application of Animal Products Demand System in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuo Huang, 1999. "Effects of food prices and consumer income on nutrient availability," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 367-380.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1994.
"Effects Of Socioeconomic And Demographic Factors On Consumption Of Selected Food Nutrients,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., 1994. "Effects of Socioeconomic and Demographic Factors on Consumption of Selected Food Nutrients," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 171-182, October.
- Dhehibi, B. & Gil, J. M., 2003. "Forecasting food demand in Tunisia under alternative pricing policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 167-186, April.
- Abderraouf Laajimi & Boubaker Dhehibi & José Maria Gil, 2003.
"The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 66, pages 55-77.
- Laajimi, Abderraouf & Dhehibi, Boubaker & Gil, José Maria, 2003. "The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 66.
- Abderraouf Laajimi & Boubaker Dhehibi & José Maria Gil, 2003. "The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach," Post-Print hal-01201034, HAL.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Schmitz, John D., 1991. "A Recognition Of Health And Nutrition Factors In Food Demand Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Ramezani, Cyrus A., 1995. "Determinants Of Nutrient Demand: A Nonparametric Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dhehibi, Boubaker & Laajimi, Abderraouf, 2009. "Effects of food prices and consumer income on nutrient availability: An application of the demand for dairy products in Tunisia," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(1).
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aergaa:26405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etagrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.