Effects of food prices and consumer income on nutrient availability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Putnam, Judith Jones & Allshouse, Jane E., 1994. "Food Consumption, Prices, and Expenditures, 1970-93," Statistical Bulletin 154874, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Agostini, Paola, 2014. "The effect of food prices and household income on the British diet," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dhehibi, Boubaker & Gil, Jose Maria & Angulo, Ana Maria, 2003. "Nutrient Effects On Consumer Demand: A Panel Data Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25881, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abdulfatah Sheikhbihi Adam & Sinne Smed, 2012. "The effects of different types of taxes on soft-drink consumption," IFRO Working Paper 2012/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Tiffin, J. Richard, 2010. "The Health Effects Of A Fiscal Food Policy," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116394, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Smed, Sinne & Jensen, Jorgen D. & Denver, Sigrid, 2007. "Socio-economic characteristics and the effect of taxation as a health policy instrument," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 624-639.
- Dhehibi, Boubaker & Laajimi, Abderraouf, 2004. "How Economic Factors Influence the Nutrient Content of Diets: an Application of Animal Products Demand System in Tunisia," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), August.
- Boubaker Dhehibi & Gil, J. & Angulo, A.Mª & Mur, J., 2001. "Calidad Nutricional y demanda de carnes en España: un enfoque con datos de panel," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 18, pages 21-39, Agosto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:31:y:1999:i:3:p:367-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.