Contact information of University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Department of Agricultural Economics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nbaesp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/daunlus.html .
- 314115 Trade Agreements in the Last 20 Years: Retrospect and Prospect
by Beghin, John C & O'Donnell, Jill
- 313493 New Plant Engineering Techniques, R&D Investment, and International Trade
by Marette, Stéphan (Paris-Saclay) & Disdier, Anne-Célia (PSE) & Bodnar, Anastasia (USDA OCE) & Beghin, John C (UNL)
- 313220 Consumer valuation of and attitudes towards novel foods produced with new plant engineering techniques: A review
by Beghin, John C. & Gustafson, Christopher R.
- 311051 Does engagement improve groundwater management?
by Silva, F. de F., R. K.Perrin, L. E. Fulginiti and M. E. Burbach
- 311050 An expected value of sample information (EVSI) approach for estimating the payoff from a variable rate technology
by Queiroz, Pedro Vertino de & Perrin, R.K. & Fulginiti, L.E. & Bullock, D.
- 311049 The increasing opportunity cost of sequestering CO2 in the Brazilian Amazon forest
by Silva, Felipe de Figuereido & Fulginiti, L.E. & Perrin, R,K.
- 309701 Can foods produced ith new plant engineering techniques succeed in the marketplace? A case study of apples
by Marette, Stephan & Beghin, John & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Mojduszka, Eliza
- 311048 The potential cost of methane and nitrous oxide emissions regulation in U.S. agriculture
by Kabata, T. & Fulginiti, L.E. & Perrin, R.K.
- 305568 A half century of yield growth along the forty-first parallel of the Great Plains: factor intensification, irrigation, weather, and technical change
by Trindade, Federico J. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E. & Perrin, Richard K.
- 304761 Agricultural Trade Costs
by Beghin, John C. & Schweizer, Heidi
- 304760 The Trade and Welfare Impacts of the U.S. Retaliatory Tariff on EU Olive Oil
by Hammami, A. Malek & Beghin, John C.
- 303871 Exploring the Impact of Economic Integration Agreements Through Extreme Bounds Analysis
by Park, Byungyul & Beghin, John
- 303808 A Comparison of EU and Us consumers' willingness to pay for gene-edited food: Evidence from apples
by Marette, Stephan & Disdier, Anne-Celia & Beghin, John C.