Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 338777 Tracking the gender responsiveness of agricultural research across the research cycle: a monitoring and evaluation framework tested in Uganda and Rwanda
by Mangheni, Margaret Najjingo & Musiimenta, Peace & Boonabaana, Brenda & Tufan, Hale Ann
- 338776 Developing a competency framework for trainers of gender-responsive agricultural research training programs
by Mangheni, Margaret Najjingo & Boonabaana, Brenda & Asiimwe, Elizabeth & Tufan, Hale Ann & Jenkins, Devon & Garner, Elisabeth
- 338775 Gender capacity development in agriculture: insights from the GREAT monitoring, learning, and evaluation system
by Travis, Cassidy & Garner, Elisabeth & Pinto, Yvonne & Kayobyo, Godfrey
- 338774 GREAT Expectations: building a model for applied gender training for crop improvement
by Tufan, Hale Ann & Mangheni, Margaret Najjingo & Boonabaana, Brenda & Asiimwe, Elizabeth & Jenkins, Devon & Garner, Elisabeth
- 338773 Mobile phone use and agricultural productivity among female smallholder farmers in Tanzania
by Quandt, Amy & Salerno, Jonathan & Baird, Timothy D. & McCabe, J. Terrence & Xu, Emilie & Herrick, Jeffrey E. & Hartter, Joel
- 338772 Empowering women in dairy cooperatives in Bihar and Telangana, India: a gender and caste analysis
by Ravichandran, Thanammal & Farnworth, Cathy Rozel & Galiè, Alessandra
- 338771 Socio-cultural and gender context of access to natural resources: empirical evidence from women shea nut pickers in the northern region of Ghana
by Zakaria, Hudu & Abdullai, Tijani & Gariba, Murtala Labaran
- 338770 Signs of change: evidence on women’s time use, identity, and subjective well-being in rural Bangladesh
by Seymour, Greg & Floro, Maria S.
- 314091 State-level Food Waste Policies In the U.S.: A Predictive Modelling
by Kilic, Gizem
- 314090 Individual environmental preferences and aggregate outcomes: an empirical agent-based model of forest landowner invasive species control
by Atallah, Shadi S.
- 314089 The Growth of Plant-Based Meat Products: Competitive Implications for Conventional Meat Consumers and Producers
by Xia, Tian & Li, Xianghong
- 314088 Potential Climatic Effects on the U.S. Crop Farm Productivity
by Wang, Sun Ling & Rada, Nicholas E. & Williams, Ryan C.
- 314087 Comparing organic and conventional yield stability in response to climate variations – A meta-analysis
by Meyer, Joost & Huang, Qiuqiong & Feng, Song & Speelman, Stijn
- 314086 Community-Based Health Programs and Child Health Investments: Evidence from Madagascar
by Herrera Almanza, Catalina & Rosales-Rueda, Maria Fernanda
- 314085 The impact of Renewable Energy Standards on the biomass supply and agricultural land demand in the US Great Plains Region
by Iglesias Pinedo, Wilman J.
- 314084 Spillover: Impact of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill on local employment level of the Gulf of Mexico Coastal Region
by Saha, Bijeta Bijen
- 314083 The Effects of Air Quality on Economics of Farm Worker Productivity
by Sambucci, Olena & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 314082 Price-Yield Covariance Effects on Producers’ Risk Profile and Risk Response
by Motamed, Mesbah J.
- 314081 Do changing weather patterns warrant more flexibility in cap-and-trade policy for irrigation water conservation? A case study in Mexico
by Jeong, Dawoon & Sesmero, Juan Pablo
- 314080 Spatial Analysis of Alfalfa Prices and Exports
by Sall, Ibrahima & Tronstad, Russell & Chin, Chia Yi
- 314079 Centralization, Subordination, Separation or Status Quo: What Choices for Federation of Cooperatives?
by Cadot, Julien & Cook, Michael L. & Declerck, Francis & Jeanneaux, Philippe
- 314078 The effect of Agricultural ODA spending on Agricultural production of the beneficiary country: the case of Korea and Angola
by Lim, Heesun & Ahn, Byeong-il
- 314077 Fish Price Volatility Dynamics in Bangladesh
by Deb, Prokash & Dey, Madan M. & Surathkal, Prasanna
- 314076 Food Commodity Price Hikes, Public Policy, and Consumer Welfare: Lessons from Bangladesh
by Rahman, Kazi Tamim & Shanoyan, Aleksan & Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 314075 Retailer Performance under Mergers: A Nash Price Equilibrium Model
by Ge, Houtian & Gomez, Miguel I. & Richards, Timothy J.
- 314073 Fish Price Transmission and Market Integration along the Vertical Value Chain in Bangladesh
by Deb, Prokash & Dey, Madan M. & Surathkal, Prasanna
- 314072 Food Insecurity Through Machine Learning Lens: Identifying Vulnerable Households
by Meerza, Syed Imran Ali & Meerza, Syed Irfan Ali & Ahamed, Afsana
- 314071 Emission Trading System and Air Quality: Evidence from China
by Sheng, Di
- 314070 Implied Volatility-Based Hedging Decisions with Futures and Options Markets
by Meng, Shu & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 314069 Dynamics of Price Volatility Spillover in the U.S. Cat_x001C_fish Market
by Surathkal, Prasanna & Omana Sudhakaran, Pratheesh & Dey, Madan M.
- 314068 The Effect of Climate Change on Agricultural Production with Priority Water Rights
by Grumstrup, Ethan & Rollins, Kimberly S. & Pram, Kym & Koirala, Samjhana
- 314067 Food Price Inflation and Demand Shocks: Evidence from Chinese Cities during the Covid-19 Epidemic
by Yang, Bixuan & Asche, Frank & Li, Tao
- 314066 Are the public willing to pay to curb the emerging threat of microplastic pollution?
by Wang, Hong Holly & Moon, Dong Whoi
- 314065 Training and Shifting Gender Norms: Evidence from a training intervention in rural Nepal
by Janzen, Sarah A. & Magnan, Nicholas & Mullally, Conner C. & Sharma, Shruti
- 314064 Conflict Induced Technical Change in Colombian Agriculture: A Spatial Model of Violence and Agricultural Productivity
by Iglesias Pinedo, Wilman J. & Rocha Junior, Adauto
- 314063 Multipollutant Markets Increase the Efficiency of Managing Jointly Produced, Stochastic Emissions
by Hopkins, Alexander S. & Horan, Richard & Reeling, Carson & Shupp, Robert S.
- 314062 The Economic Benefit of Applying Spatial Error Model to Agronomic Field Trial Data Analysis
by Li, Xiaofei
- 314061 Optimal Management of Basin Water Allocation in the Presence of a Terminal Lake: The Case of the Great Salt Lake Basin
by Chen, Xiuping & Shah, Farhed A.
- 314060 Temperature shocks and local price changes of agricultural products: panel data evidence from Mexico
by Arellano-Gonzalez, Jesus & Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Zazueta-Borboa, Francisco
- 314059 Producers’ Perception on Regenerative Agriculture: A Regional Study from Texas
by Westerman, Katherine E. & Omana Sudhakaran, Pratheesh
- 314058 Potential market and welfare effects of genetically edited technology in U.S. soybean production
by Lee, Yunkyung
- 314057 Displacement Risk in Agricultural Commodity Markets: The Impact of Plant-Based Meat
by Baldi, Florencia & Merener, Nicolas
- 314056 Effectiveness and economic viability of paratuberculosis (Johne's disease) control
by Hall, David C. & Rasmussen, Philip
- 314055 Consequences of Forced Displacement in Active Conflict: Evidence from the Conflict in Yemen
by Tandon, Sharad & D'Souza, Anna & Favari, Eliana & Krishnaswamy, Siddharth
- 314054 Modernizing Standards of Identity for Orange Juice? Consumer Acceptance of HLBtolerant Citrus Juice Blending Ratio
by Wu, Qianyan & Gao, Zhifeng & Yu, Luqing
- 314053 Modeling Fish Price Volatility in Bangladesh Using the Conditional Autoregressive Range Model
by Dey, Madan M. & Surathkal, Prasanna
- 314052 The Market Value of Water in the Ogallala Aquifer: An Update
by Sheng, Di & Suter, Jordan F.
- 314051 Adverse Rainfall Shocks and Child Outcomes: Evidence from Rural Vietnam
by Pham, Trinh
- 314050 Vertically integrated equilibrium model: A small economy context
by Shakil, Golam Saroare & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 314049 An Evaluation of Livestock Health on Production Inefficiency in Western Kenya
by Kappes, Alex & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 314048 Habit Formation and the Consumption of Health Care Services in Rural and Urban America
by Xue, Bingjin & Meyerhoefer, Chad D.
- 314047 One Instrument to Rule Them All?
by Shakil, Golam Saroare & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 314046 Using prevented planting acres to estimate failed acres in Tennessee
by Partridge, Jacob & Delmond, Anthony R.
- 314045 Food Purchasing Decisions along the Distribution of an Individual Food Retail Quality Measure
by Scharadin, Benjamin & Ver Ploeg, Michele L. & Glickman, Alannah & Clark, Jill K.
- 314044 Indoor Agriculture can do better for the consumers and environment
by Seong, Jisub & Valle De Souza, Simone & Peterson, Christopher
- 314043 Food choices and Preference Consistency: New Insights for an Old Problem
by Huseynov, Samir & Palma, Marco A. & Ahmad, Ghufran & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 314042 Optimal Sequential Crop Choices for Soil Carbon Management: A Dynamic Programming Approach
by Schuurman, Daniel & Weersink, Alfons & Delaporte, Aaron
- 314041 Would you rather stay? Agricultural Subsidies and Household Migration in Malawi
by Maggio, Giuseppe & Veljanoska, Stefanija
- 314040 Effect of Microinsurance on Child Work and Schooling: Evidence from Northern Kenya and Southern Ethiopia
by Son, Hyuk
- 314039 Impacts of Climate Change on Perennial Crops: An Empirical Study of Latin American Coffee Production
by Xiao, Wuzheqian
- 314038 Well-level Missingness Mechanisms in Administrative Groundwater Monitoring Data for Uttar Pradesh (UP), India, 2009-2018
by Ali, Saif & Arora, Gaurav
- 314037 Assessing the Impact of Agricultural Intensification on Water Pollution: An Integrated Model Assessment of the San Salvador Basin in Uruguay
by Souto, Augusto & Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Rosas, Juan Francisco
- 314036 Organic Dairy Farms and Feed: Evidence from 2016
by Nehring, Richard & Dimitri, Carolyn & Wakefield, Helen
- 314035 Estimating Consumers’ Preference on Improved Turfgrass Attributes Considering Adverse Effects on Aesthetic Values
by Jung, Hyojae & Chung, Chanjin
- 314034 Consumption-Side Separability Test of Agricultural Households
by Nouve, Yawotse & McCullough, Ellen
- 314033 Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Rice in Vietnam: A Quasi-Experimental Evaluation of a Private Sector Prize Competition that Incentivizes Smallholder Technology Adoption
by Greif, Adi & Geyer, Judy
- 314032 The Valuation of Soil Health Improvements and Ecosystem Services among Crop Producers in the U.S
by Park, Dojin
- 314031 Sorting over the Dual Risk of Coastal Housing Market
by Chen, Zhenshan & Towe, Charles A.
- 314030 The Economic Impacts of Private Politics and Corporate Social Responsibility on Food Fraud
by Deka, Anubrata & Yiannaka, Amalia & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 314029 The Economic Impacts of Social Activism in Food Markets
by Deka, Anubrata & Yiannaka, Amalia & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 314028 What Would Others Say? Exploring the Gendered and Caste-based Social Norms in Central India through Vignettes
by Surendran Padmaja, Subash & KHED, VIJAYALAXMI Dundappa & Krishna, Vijesh V.
- 314027 The impact of agricultural credit on farm yield risk: A quantile regression approach in conjunction with propensity score matching
by Shukla, Sumedha & Arora, Gaurav
- 314026 Can access to irrigation reduce migration flow? Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
by Kafle, Kashi
- 314025 Economic impact of paratuberculosis and control measures in dairy herds
by Rasmussen, Philip & Hall, David C.
- 314024 The impacts of China – U.S. trade war on the cotton industry
by Liu, Yangxuan & Liu, Jing & Adhikari, Shweta & Escalante, Cesar L.
- 314023 Do Droughts Drive Deforestation? Evidence from Mozambique
by Hobbs, Andrew
- 314022 Postharvest behaviour of smallholder farmers in Malawi
by Stratica, Cristian & Harou, Aurelie P.
- 314021 Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) Production in Borno State Nigeria: towards Economic Recovery for Impoverished Small-holders in the Insurgency Zones
by Ajibade, Toyin B. & Ajibade, Ezekiel T. & Belewu, Kafayat Y. & Lawal, Kubrat K.
- 314020 What factors affect the preferences of farmers for local irrigation water management?
by Perez-Quesada, Gabriela & Hendricks, Nathan P. & Vossler, Christian A. & Steward, David R. & Zhao, Jinhua
- 314019 Optimal Hub Location in the U.S. Fresh Produce Supply Chain
by Ge, Houtian & Cohen, Samantha & Gomez, Miguel I. & Jaromczyk, Jerzy & Rehkamp, Sarah & Yi, Jing
- 314018 Investigating Heterogeneity in Responses to SNAP Benefit Cycle
by Feng, Jinglin & Fan, Linlin & Jaenicke, Edward C. & Ver Ploeg, Michele L. & Gundersen, Craig G. & Page, Elina T.
- 314017 Beyond the ATE: Idiosyncratic Effect Estimation to Uncover Distributional Impacts Results from 17 Impact Evaluations
by Sakos, Grayson & Cerulli, Giovanni & Garbero, Alessandra
- 314016 Towards Data-driven Project design: Providing Optimal Treatment Rules for Development Projects
by Garbero, Alessandra & Sakos, Grayson & Cerulli, Giovanni
- 314015 The Capitalized Value of Outlet Renovation - comparison of quasi-experimental and matching approaches
by Yoo, James
- 314014 Assessing Impacts of Deforestation on Water Quality in Agricultural Landscape in Indiana
by Chakravarty, Shourish & Wang, Yangyang & Zhou, Mo
- 314013 Increasing farmers market sales through POS data collection and analysis
by Schmit, Todd M. & LeRoux, Matthew N. & Grandstaff, Nicholas
- 314012 Leverage, Liquidity and Agricultural Cooperative Profitability
by Miranda, Mario J. & Chen, Meng-Fen
- 314011 Embarking on the Asia Supergrid: Trade Impact of Carbon Pricing on Regional Sustainability in Northeast Asia
by Kim, Haein
- 314010 Fear of the water or something else? Evaluating consumer willingness to pay for food products amid COVID-19 outbreak possibly from a Hubei “Wet Market”
by Chen, Xuan & Hu, Wuyang & Qing, Ping & Li, Jian
- 314009 Hello, can you hear me? Impact of speaker phones on response bias in COVID-19 phone surveys
by Alvi, Muzna F. & Gupta, Shweta & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Ringler, Claudia
- 314008 On the Empirical Analysis with Yield Data: Sup-Type Test of Distributional Equivalence when Break is Unknown
by Lu, Hanjun & Ker, Alan P.
- 314007 The effect of marketing through cooperatives on income distribution in Brazil
by De Carvalho Reis Neves, Mateus & Freitas, Carlos Otavio & De Figueiredo Silva, Felipe & Braga, Marcelo J. & Costa, Davi M.
- 314006 Does cooperative membership increase rural income? Evidence from Brazilian agricultural sector
by De Carvalho Reis Neves, Mateus & Freitas, Carlos Otavio & De Figueiredo Silva, Felipe
- 314005 The Impact of Cover Crops and No-Till Systems on Soil Erosion
by Chen, Le & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Aglasan, Serkan & Park, Byungyul & Hagen, Stephen & Salas, William
- 314004 Food Waste, Obesity and Portion Size: The Economics of Reduced Portion Size in the US
by Hosni, Hanin & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 314003 Stringency of COVID-19 movement restrictions are associated with elevated retail food prices: evidence from 133 countries
by Wallingford, Jessica K. & Masters, William A.
- 314002 Commitment Behavior in the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
by Hillberry, Russell & Zurita, Carlos A.
- 314001 The impact of business cycles on immigrant household food security
by Berning, Joshua P. & Bonanno, Alessandro & Bayham, Jude & Zhou, Siwen
- 314000 Economic Impacts of the 'Buy Local' Trend
by Ray, Susweta & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 313999 Market and Welfare Analysis of Excess Information in Food Claims
by Ray, Susweta & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 313998 Role of Producer Risk-preferences on Debt Undertaking: Evidence from Nebraska
by Sharma, Sankalp & Bairagi, Subir K.
- 313997 Do additional health and origin claims affect U.S. consumer preferences and willingness to pay for nutritional and origin labels? The case of Tart Cherry Juice
by Lineback, Caitlinn & Caputo, Vincenzina & McKendree, Melissa G. S.
- 313996 The Localized Effects of the COVID-19 Recession on Food Sales
by Zeballos, Eliana & Dong, Xiao
- 313995 20 Years of CFTC Data: Who Holds Positions in Agricultural Futures Markets?
by Robe, Michel A. & Roberts, John S.
- 313994 Weather Shocks and Agricultural Credit in Developing Countries: Evidence from a Second-Floor Institution
by Bohorquez-Penuela, Camilo
- 313993 The Implicit Hidden Reductions in the SNAP Benefit Formula: A Unifying Framework for Analysis and Policy Debates
by Davis, George C.
- 313991 Do Consumers Care About Early Calf-Mother Separation An Application Of Best Worst Scoring To Milk Choice
by Boaitey, Albert K. & Lai, Yufeng
- 313990 Examining Impact of COVID-19 on Sales for Foodservice Industry and Regional Heterogeneity: A Case Study of Korea
by Kim, Sanghyo & Shin, Seongyong
- 313989 The Impacts of the EU Integration on Food Production in Baltic Countries
by Ikeme, Sionegael & Han, Doo Bong
- 313988 How Parental Educational Investments Respond to Changes in Ability Belief: An Application of Big Data Techniques in Education
by Gan, Tianqi
- 313987 Online Purchasing of Agricultural Inputs by American Farmers
by Monaco, Lourival C. & Mohammadi, Z. Mati & Utech, Hailey & Gray, Allan W. & Brewer, Brady E. & Downey, Scott & Keshavarz, Masoomeh
- 313986 Identifying the Impact of Emergency Disaster Relief Fund in Agri-Food Industry during the COVID-19 Pandemic in Korea: A Synthetic Control and Stochastic Equilibrium Displacement Method Approach
by Yu, Kihwan & Kim, Sanghyo
- 313985 Can Biotechnology Override Adverse Climate Effects? Evidence from U.S. Corn Production
by Ye, Ziwei & Hennessy, David A. & Wu, Felicia
- 313984 How Does Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Affect Household Food Waste?
by Yu, Yang & Fan, Linlin
- 313983 Spillover effects of foreign direct investment in the United States: County-level evidence from the food industry
by Kim, Dongin & Steinbach, Sandro
- 313982 A Multi-Dimensional and Dynamic Screen Tool of Financial Toxicity Among Cancer Patients
by Shi, Ruoding & You, Wen
- 313981 The effects of SNAP expansion policies on food and economic hardship during an economic downturn
by Atwood, Alicia & Jones, Jordan W. & Toossi, Saied & Young, Sabrina K.
- 313980 Does Nudging More Vegetable Consumption Result in More Waste? Evidence from a Randomized Dining Experiment
by Qi, Danyi & Li, Ran & Penn, Jerrod & Houghtaling, Bailey & Prinyawiwatkul, Witoon & Roe, Brian E.
- 313979 How can digital tools support Agricultural Value Chain Finance? Applications from Latin America
by Villalba, Roberto & Venus, Terese & Sauer, Johannes
- 313978 Assessment of the ecosystem service for disease control: deforestation and malaria in Peruvian Amazon
by Aguirre, Julio & Rojas, Pedro & Yu, Tun-Hsiang E.
- 313977 Measuring policy consequentiality perceptions in stated preference surveys
by Zawojska, Ewa & Gastineau, Pascal & Mahieu, Pierre-Alexandre & Cheze, Benoit & Paris, Anthony
- 313976 Prioritizing yield-increasing crop research for poverty impact: An application of microsimulation in the Philippines
by Minot, Nicholas & Balie, Jean & Valera, Harold Glenn A.
- 313975 The Effect of Breakfast After the Bell Program on Students’ Disciplinary Behavior
by Cuadros-Menaca, Andres F. & Thomsen, Michael R. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 313974 Urban Chinese Households Reduced Food Waste as the Variety of Produce Proliferated: Market Liberalization and the Disappearance of Closets Full of Cabbage
by Qi, Danyi & Li, Ran & Roe, Brian E.
- 313973 A Social Accounting Matrix (SAM) Approach for Analyzing Value of Research- A Case Study on Pusa Basmati Rice in India
by Palani Samy, Venkatesh & Pal, Barun Dep & Vellaichamy, Sangeetha & Renjini, V. R. & Kumar, Pramod & Girish Kumar, Jha
- 313972 Missing prices in CPI data reflect both seasonal availability and random omissions: Evidence from a novel survey of market informants in Malawi
by Kaiyatsa, Stevier & Schneider, Kate R. & Masters, William A.
- 313971 Do Property Rights Affect the Efficiency and Intrahousehold Labor Allocations of Rural Ethiopian Households?
by Kieran, Caitlin
- 313970 Transaction Costs, Institutions and Smallholder Market Integration: Chili Producers in India
by Kedar, Vishnu Shankarrao & Kumar, Parmod & Neharkar, Pratibha
- 313969 Taste of green: Consumer sensory ratings of pasture-raised beef with different process quality information
by Ohlau, Marlene
- 313968 What Is The Economic Value Of No-Till Establishment Of Winter Cereal Pasture For Growing Beef Cattle In Oklahoma?
by Panyi, Amadeo F. & Brorsen, Wade & Biermacher, Jon T. & Roger, James K.
- 313967 Effectiveness of agricultural diversification in promoting food security
by Abedin, Naveen & Haque, Samiul
- 313966 Climate Change Effects on the U.S. Hog production
by Cheng, Muxi & McCarl, Bruce A. & Fei, Chengcheng
- 313965 Drivers of Food Safety Risks in Aquatic Products in China: A Bayesian Network approach
by Jin, Cangyu & Bouzembrak, Yamine & Zhou, Jiehong & Liang, Qiao & Marvin, Hans
- 313964 Who is likely to benefit from public and private sector investments in farmer-led irrigation? Evidence from Ethiopia
by Kafle, Kashi & Omotilewa, Oluwatoba J.
- 313963 Modeling the Joint Decisions on Consumer Store Selection and Product Choice
by Chen, Junhong & Gao, Zhifeng & Nian, Yefan
- 313962 Spatial competition in agricultural procurement markets
by Graubner, Marten & Sexton, Richard J.
- 313961 The Billion Dollar Corn Question: What Can We Learn from China's Policy Interventions in the Corn Processing Industry
by Hu, Zhepeng
- 313960 Cross-hedging with Agricultural Commodities: A Copula-GARCH Approach
by Aglasan, Serkan & Wu, Shenan & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 313959 Nonlinear weather and climate-induced effects on hired farm labor wages: Evidence from the U.S. Cornbelt
by Njuki, Eric
- 313958 Local food in times of crisis: the impact of Covid-19 and two reinforcing primes
by Vecchi, Martina & Jaenicke, Edward C.
- 313957 Consumers’ Valuation for Cultured Chicken Meat: A Multi-city Choice Experiment in China
by Yuan, Rao & Asioli, Daniele & Jin, Shaosheng & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 313956 The impact of household migration on intergenerational mobility Evidence from individual Survey
by Zhou, Xiaohe & Ye, Chunhui
- 313955 The effect of land expropriation on the labor supply of the elderly people
by Gao, Huajie & Ye, Chunhui
- 313954 Does Simultaneous Adoption of Drought Tolerant Maize Varieties and Organic Manure Impact Productivity and Welfare Outcomes of Farm-households in Nigeria?
by Oyetunde-Usman, Zainab & Shee, Apurba & Abdoulaye, Tahirou
- 313953 Welfare Implications of Expanding Conditional Cash Transfer Policy in Agriculture: Preliminary Evidences under Fiscal-Neutral and Deficit Policy Choices for India
by Sedithippa Janarthanan, Balaji & Pal, Barun Dep & Babu, Suresh C. & Pradesha, Angga & M L, Nithyashree & Pal, Suresh
- 313952 Role of Beliefs About Firm Profits and Image in Firm Recycling Behavior: Evidence from Georgia Horticultural Firms
by Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Nouve, Yawotse
- 313951 Assessing the Effect of Noisy Data on Duality Estimates
by Rosas, Juan Francisco & Lence, Sergio H.
- 313950 COVID-19 lockdown and exposure of households to food insecurity in Uganda: insights from a high frequency phone survey
by Agamile, Peter
- 313949 Can smallholder farmers benefit from mechanization in Sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from rice farming in Tanzania
by Magezi, Eustadius F. & Nakano, Yuko & Sakurai, Takeshi
- 313948 Implicit Values of Functional Attributes of Fluid Milk Products: Hedonic Analysis of Korean Fluid Milk Market
by Moon, Donghyun & Kim, Sanghyo
- 313947 Land Tenure and Farm Efficiency: Analysis of Bangladeshi Rice Producers
by Haque, Samiul & Abedin, Naveen
- 313946 Farmers' preferences towards organic farming: Evidence from a discrete choice experiment in Northern Vietnam
by Tiet, Tuyen & Nguyen-Van, Phu & Pham, Thi Kim Cuong & Stenger, Anne & To-The, Nguyen & Boun My, Kene & Nguyen, Huy
- 313945 Effect of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) policy on fertilizer sales in India
by K.V., Praveen & SINGH, ALKA & KS, Aditya & Girish Kumar, Jha & Kumar, Pramod & Raj, Kingsly I.
- 313944 How to Motivate Consumers to Eat Aged Lettuce: Effects of Safety and Health Benefit Information
by Neubig, Christina Maria & Karg, Cornelia A. & Moser, Simone & Roosen, Jutta
- 313943 Quality inspection, information disclosure and wholesale vendors’ traceability adoption
by Zhou, Jiehong & Jin, Yu & Liang, Qiao
- 313942 The Impact of Food Recall on Fresh Meat Market in the U.S
by Zhou, Pei & Liu, Yizao
- 313941 Decomposing the impacts of an agricultural value chain investment by gender and ethnicity: The case of Nepal
by Kafle, Kashi & Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Winters, Paul
- 313940 The impact of nontraditional irrigation water on consumers’ perception of food and non-food items: A field experiment in the United States
by Tsigkou, Stavroula & Messer, Kent D. & Kecinski, Maik & Li, Tongzhe
- 313939 The impacts of reforming agricultural policy support on cereal prices: A CGE modeling approach
by Balie, Jean & Valera, Harold Glenn A. & Narayanan Gopalakrishnan, Badri & Pede, Valerien O.
- 313938 Impact of the Community Eligibility Provision Program on School Meal Participation in Texas
by Schneider, Kate R. & Oslund, Jennifer & Liu, Tiffany
- 313937 Quantifying Climate Risk Using Crop Insurance Data: The Case of Spring Frost Damage in Korean Apple Orchards
by Hwang, Jeong Ha & Kim, Seung Min & Han, Ji Wan & Kim, Kwansoo
- 313936 Evaluating the Role and Channels of Consumer Learning in the Expansion of New Products: The Case of Plant Based Milk
by Liu, Yizao & Huang, Lu & Zhou, Pei
- 313935 The ripple effect: Implications of COVID-19 restrictions for major dairy product prices
by Klepacka, Anna Maria & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar
- 313934 Preferences For Payment For Ecosystems Services Attributes In Forest Management
by Yehouenou, Lauriane S. & Grogan, Kelly A. & Yehouenou, Lauriane S. & Morgan, Stephen N.
- 313933 Heterogenous Pass-Through of Soda Taxes on Carbonated Beverages: Evidence in Philadelphia and San Francisco
by Wu, Karin & Du, Xiaodong
- 313932 Effectiveness of local regulations on non-point source pollution: Evidence from Wisconsin dairy farms
by Skidmore, Marin & Foltz, Jeremy D. & Andarge, Tihitina
- 313931 Direct financial assistance for farm operations and farm households in the face of COVID-19
by Giri, Anil & McDonald, Tia M. & Subedi, Dipak & Whitt, Christine
- 313930 Agricultural Supply Response under Extreme Market Events and Policy Shocks
by Arita, Shawn & Cooper, Joseph C. & Gerlt, Scott & Meyer, Seth D. & Thompson, Wyatt & Westhoff, Patrick
- 313929 Consumer Food Stockpiling and Retail Recovery Before, During, and After U.S. Hurricanes
by Simandjuntak, Daniel P. & Jaenicke, Edward C.
- 313928 Financial stress and decision-making: Evidence from market vendors in Addis Ababa
by Blom, Sylvia A.
- 313927 Does Omitting Downstream Water Quality Change the Economic Benefits of Nutrient Reduction Programs: Evidence from a Discrete Choice Experiment
by Shr, Yau-Huo Jimmy & Zhang, Wendong
- 313926 Evaluating the Efficiency-Participation Tradeoff in Agricultural Conservation Programs: The Effect of Reverse Auctions, Spatial Targeting, and Higher Offered Payments
by Howard, Gregory E. & Zhang, Wendong & Valcu-Lisman, Adriana M.
- 313925 Policy Determinants of Senior SNAP Participation
by Jones, Jordan W. & Marton, James & Courtemanche, Charles & Tchernis, Rusty & Denteh, Augustine
- 313924 The economic consequences of a U.S. sugar-sweetened beverages tax
by Lee, Yunkyung & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 313923 Asymmetric Price Transmission in the Soybean Complex: A Multivariate Quantile Approach
by Yang, Yao & Karali, Berna
- 313922 Free Power, Irrigation and Groundwater Depletion: Impact of the Farm Electricity Policy of Punjab, India
by Gupta, Disha
- 313921 Organic Leakage in the Beef Sector and its Impacts on the Value Chain
by Jin, Yan & Kilcline, Kevin & Ryan, Mary & O'Donoughe, Cathal
- 313920 Economics of Mandates on Farm Practices: Lessons from California’s Proposition 12 Regulations on Pork Sold in California
by Lee, Hanbin & Sexton, Richard J. & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 313919 Risk Preferences over Correlated and Uncorrelated Risks: Insights on Demand for Index Insurance from a Lab Experiment in Ghana
by Shenoy, Ashish & Gallenstein, Richard & Flatnes, Jon Einar
- 313918 Impacts of land tenure security on deforestation: evidence for the Amazon rainforest
by Mastrangelo, Joao Paulo S. & Gori Maia, Alexandre
- 313917 Integrated assessment of N runoff in the Gulf of Mexico: an application of spatially explicit partial equilibrium and HAWQS models
by Xu, Yuelu & Elbakidze, Levan
- 313916 Quantifying the dynamics of agricultural conservation practices in the Delta region
by Pathak, Santosh & Wang, Hua & Adusumilli, Naveen C.
- 313915 Analysis of the Benefits of the Paycheck Protection Program on the U.S. Agricultural Sector
by Giri, Anil & Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Subedi, Dipak & McDonald, Tia M.
- 313914 What to tax? An investigation of temptation goods in rural Cambodia
by Bruns, Selina JK & Musshoff, Oliver
- 313913 Impact of off-farm income stability on household energy transition in rural China
by Luo, Yufeng & Chen, Feifei & Qiu, Huanguang
- 313912 Measure the Impacts of Covid-19 on Food Consumers: A Case of Orange Juice
by Heng, Yan & House, Lisa A. & Zansler, Marisa L.
- 313911 Not All Juice are the Same: The Superior Perception and Preference of Florida Orange Juice
by Heng, Yan & House, Lisa A. & Gao, Zhifeng
- 313910 Section 199 and Agribusiness Investment Decisions
by Secor, William & Boland, Michael A.
- 313909 Impact of the 2019 MKARNS Waterway Closure on Oklahoma’s Agricultural Sector: A Commutable General Equilibrium Analysis
by Son, Miyeon & Welch, Katie & Lambert, Lixia H. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 313908 Property Rights and Groundwater Management: A Structural Model of the Dynamic Extraction Game in California
by Sears, Louis S. & Lin Lawell, C. Y. Cynthia & Torres, Gerald & Walter, M. Todd
- 313907 Health Care Expenditure and Farm Household Income: Evidence from Natural Disasters
by Meyerhoefer, Chad D. & Chang, Hung-Hao
- 313906 Food safety and restaurant food
by Si, Shuyang & Adalja, Aaron A. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Lin Lawell, C. Y. Cynthia & Zhu, Chen
- 313905 Determinants of consumer acceptance of genetically modified and gene-edited foods: Market and policy implications
by Paudel, Bindu & Kolady, Deepthi Elizabeth & Just, David R. & Van Der Sluis, Evert
- 313904 Potential trade policy reforms in Southeast Asian rice markets: Domestic and international impacts
by Valera, Harold Glenn A. & Yamano, Takashi & Pede, Valerien O.
- 313903 How does media influence consumption for processed meat?
by Islam, Afrin & McCluskey, Jill J.
- 313902 Using Machine Learning to Predict Consumers’ Environmental Attitudes and Beliefs
by Yektansani, Kiana & Azizi, SeyedSoroosh
- 313901 Irrigation for reducing food insecurity: the case of Niger
by Balasubramanya, Soumya & Kafle, Kashi
- 313900 Effects of Product Certification and E-Commerce for Chinese Agricultural Production Entities
by Liu, Shuang & Jin, Yanhong & Zheng, Fengtian