Determinants Of Household Expenditure On Fresh Vegetables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerry K. Litzenberg, 1982. "Computer Use in the Agricultural Economics Classroom," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(5), pages 970-977.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kostakis, Ioannis, 2. "The Determinants Of Householdsâ€™ Food Consumption In Greece," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 2(2).
- Lynn E. Dellenbarger & E. Jane Luzar & Alvin R. Schupp, 1988. "Household demand for catfish in Louisiana," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(5), pages 493-501.
- Cheng, Hsiang-Tai & Kezis, Alan S. & Peavey, Stephanie R. & Smith, Duane A., 1990. "Determinants Of Consumers' Purchase Decision For Maine Round White Potatoes," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(2), June.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1409-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Madhavan-Nambiar, Padmanand & Florkowski, Wojciech & Chinnan, Manjeet & Ressurrecion, Anna, 2014. "Factors Driving Fruit and Vegetable Expenditures and Consumption Frequency in Lesser Developed Country: an Analysis of Urban Households from the Republic of Uganda," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162414, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.