Analyzing Fresh Vegetable Consumption From Household Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salathe, Larry E., 1979. "Household Expenditure Patterns in the United States," Technical Bulletins 157844, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Smallwood, David M. & Blaylock, James R., 1984. "Household Expenditures for Fruits, Vegetables, and Potatoes," Technical Bulletins 157660, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Blundell, Richard & Meghir, Costas, 1987. "Bivariate alternatives to the Tobit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 179-200.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Byrnes & Anthony Shakeshaft & Dennis Petrie & Christopher Doran, 2016.
"Is response to price equal for those with higher alcohol consumption?,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(1), pages 23-29, January.
- Joshua Byrnes & Anthony Shakeshaft & Dennis Petrie & Christopher M. Doran, 2016. "Is response to price equal for those with higher alcohol consumption?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(1), pages 23-29, January.
- Dhakal, Bhubaneswor & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross, 2008. "Determinants of Forestry Investment and Extent of Forestry Expansion by Smallholders in New Zealand," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 4(1-2).
- Lupín, Beatriz & Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M., 2012. "Quality attributes and socio-demographic factors affecting channel choices," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1605, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Lupin, Beatriz & Rodriguez, Elsa M., 2012. "Quality attributes and socio-demographic factors affecting channel choices," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126372, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yen, Steven T. & Dellenbarger, Lynn E. & Schupp, Alvin R., 1995. "Determinants Of Participation And Consumption: The Case Of Crawfish In South Louisiana," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Madhavan-Nambiar, Padmanand & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2013. "Peanut Paste/ Butter Consumption Frequency in the Republic of Uganda: Count Data Model Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143051, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:bpj:rmeecf:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:12:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.