Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "On the Computation of Full-Information Maximum Likelihood Estimates for Nonlinear Equation Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 104-109, February.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1975. "An Instrumental Variable Approach to Full Information Estimators for Linear and Certain Nonlinear Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 727-738, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1983. "Non-linear regression models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 333-389, Elsevier.
- Sascha A. Weber & Sven M. Anders, 2007.
"Price rigidity and market power in German retailing,"
Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 737-749.
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven M., 2005. "Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24721, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Weber, Sascha A. & Anders, Sven, 2007. "Price Rigidity and Market Power in German Retailing," Discussion Papers 31, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Miao, Shuchao & Chi, Jing & Liao, Jing & Qian, Long, 2021. "How does religious belief promote farmer entrepreneurship in rural China?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 95-104.
- Manuel Denzer, 2019. "Estimating Causal Effects in Binary Response Models with Binary Endogenous Explanatory Variables - A Comparison of Possible Estimators," Working Papers 1916, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Sampoli, Letizia, 1989. "Instrumental variables interpretations of FIML and nonlinear FIML," MPRA Paper 29024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- Charles A. Fleischman, 1997. "The GMM parameter normalization puzzle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Meijdam, A.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 1986. "Maximum likelihood estimation of econometric models with rational expectations of current endogenous variables," Other publications TiSEM c54e24f3-d734-4a30-97e4-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Ouoba, Youmanli, 2020. "Natural resources fund types and capital accumulation: A comparative analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Anindya Ghose & Panagiotis G. Ipeirotis & Beibei Li, 2014. "Examining the Impact of Ranking on Consumer Behavior and Search Engine Revenue," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(7), pages 1632-1654, July.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1996. "Estimating systems of equations with different instruments for different equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 387-405, October.
- Peter Hansen, 2002. "Generalized Reduced Rank Regression," Working Papers 2002-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- J. Paul Elhorst, 2003. "Specification and Estimation of Spatial Panel Data Models," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(3), pages 244-268, July.
- Timothy J. Riddiough & Zhonghua Wu, 2009. "Financial Constraints, Liquidity Management and Investment," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 447-481, September.
- Hall Stephen G. & Kenjegaliev Amangeldi & Swamy P. A. V. B. & Tavlas George S., 2013. "The forward rate premium puzzle: a case of misspecification?," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 265-279, May.
- Sam Ouliaris & Adrian Pagan, 2016. "A Method for Working with Sign Restrictions in Structural Equation Modelling," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(5), pages 605-622, October.
- Ashish Agarwal & Kartik Hosanagar & Michael D. Smith, 2015. "Do Organic Results Help or Hurt Sponsored Search Performance?," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 695-713, December.
- Ander, S., 2006. "Measuring Market Power in German Food Retailing: Regional Evidence," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 41, March.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2013.
"Estimating population dynamics without population data,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 510-522.
- Robert G. Chambers & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Estimating Population Dynamics without Population Data," Working Papers 1210, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.