Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "On the Computation of Full-Information Maximum Likelihood Estimates for Nonlinear Equation Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 104-109, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- David A. Belsley & Kent D. Wall, 1976. "Estimation of Econometric Model Using Nonlinear Full Information Maximum Likelihood: Preliminary Computer Results," NBER Working Papers 0142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Belsley, 1974. "Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Equations, and Computational Specifications of GREMLIN," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 551-614, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianna Belloc, 2007. "Protection for Sale in the EU," Working Papers 100, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Ray C. Fair, 1973. "A Comparison of FIML and Robust Estimates of a Nonlinear Macroeconomic Model," NBER Working Papers 0015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1974. "On the Robust Estimation of Econometric Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 667-677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1983. "Non-linear regression models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 333-389, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.