An Instrumental Variable Approach to Full Information Estimators for Linear and Certain Nonlinear Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Timothy J. Riddiough & Zhonghua Wu, 2009. "Financial Constraints, Liquidity Management and Investment," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 447-481.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1992.
"Stima delle equazioni simultanee non-lineari: una rassegna
[Estimation of nonlinear simultaneous equations: a survey]," MPRA Paper 24123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1992.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 2012. "Econometric notes," MPRA Paper 36765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjorie A. Flavin, 1984. "Excess Sensitivity of Consumption to Current Income: Liquidity Constraints or Myopia?," NBER Working Papers 1341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jyoti Prasad Mukhopadhyay & Nilanjan Banik, 2013. "The interplay between growth and development: evidence from Indian districts," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 20(2), pages 109-127, December.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Charlotte Strunk Hansen, 2002. "New evidence on the implied-realized volatility relation," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 187-205, June.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2013.
"Estimating population dynamics without population data,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 510-522.
- Robert G. Chambers & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Estimating Population Dynamics without Population Data," Working Papers 1210, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Sampoli, Letizia, 1993.
"A Curious Result on Exact FIML and Instrumental Variables,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 296-309, April.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Sampoli, Letizia, 1989. "Instrumental variables interpretations of FIML and nonlinear FIML," MPRA Paper 29024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:3:p:411-426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meijdam, A.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 1986. "Maximum likelihood estimation of econometric models with rational expectations of current endogenous variables," Research Memorandum FEW 223, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ericsson, Neil R. & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Mizon, Grayham E., 2001. "A retrospective on J.D. Sargan and his contribution to Econometrics," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0108, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Anindya Ghose & Sha Yang, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Search Engine Advertising: Sponsored Search in Electronic Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(10), pages 1605-1622, October.
- Oya, Kosuke & Morimune, Kimio, 1992. "The distribution of the full information maximum likelihood estimator," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 569-574.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1987. "Monte Carlo methodology and the finite sample properties of statistics for testing nested and non-nested hypotheses," International Finance Discussion Papers 317, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001. "A retrospective on J. Denis Sargan and his contributions to econometrics," International Finance Discussion Papers 700, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Abdurrahman, Korkmaz, 2012. "The transmission process of financial crises across the emerging markets: an alternative consideration," MPRA Paper 37421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moro, Daniele & Paolo, Sckokai & Veneziani, Mario, 2012. "Multi-stage Market Power in the Italian Fresh Meat Industry," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125065, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hall Stephen G. & Kenjegaliev Amangeldi & Swamy P. A. V. B. & Tavlas George S., 2013. "The forward rate premium puzzle: a case of misspecification?," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 265-279, May.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- Sam Ouliaris & Adrian Pagan, 2016. "A Method for Working with Sign Restrictions in Structural Equation Modelling," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(5), pages 605-622, October.
- Sha Yang & Anindya Ghose, 2010. "Analyzing the Relationship Between Organic and Sponsored Search Advertising: Positive, Negative, or Zero Interdependence?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(4), pages 602-623, 07-08.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch,"
Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies,
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
- Moore, Kevin Clare, 1985. "Predictive econometric modeling of the United States farmland market: an empirical test of the rational expectations hypothesis," ISU General Staff Papers 198501010800008872, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hall, Anthony David & Pagan, Adrian Rodney, 1981. "The LIML and Related Estimators of an Equation with Moving Average Disturbances," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 719-730, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:43:y:1975:i:4:p:727-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.